Lake George Fun Run Oct 10-13th 2008 >

Lake George Fun Run Oct 10-13th 2008

Notices

Lake George Fun Run Oct 10-13th 2008

Old 11-03-2008, 10:22 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JoeD
Ok then I guess I need the longer donkey dicks with some mufflers.
Thats the only way to stop getting harrased is to comply.

They are on a mission to get everyone to do so.

I just recieved a certified letter from the Park Commision stating that I didnt comply with all the rules for hosting a regatta or poker run and didnt file for the proper permits for the run I put together 2 weeks ago. LMFAO ....I get in trouble for crap I wasnt even at !!

I gave the Lt from the patrols your personal call phone number and told them it was all your fualt
Old 11-03-2008, 02:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It was kind of funny when the Park Police called ahead to the Troopers and told them that they should pull overl the Yellow and the red boat (sunsation) and that we should wait for them to catch up so they could check our sound levels,we were only doing the recomended 45 mph. (Troopers said they had no beef with me)

If you need witness's you werent involved ---I could scare up the Crew ,Tantrum ,Cappas ,Anthony and myself and we can come up for nite court.

Last edited by JoeD; 11-03-2008 at 02:33 PM.
Old 11-04-2008, 07:10 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just mailed my ticket in today...totally had forgotten about it. Oh well, probably won't bring the boat back on the Lake next year. I only use it once or twice a year up there and I don't think that it is worth the $800-$1k that I will spend on mufffler's for twice a year (I wish i had that kind of money). If there is another organized "Regatta" with the noise regulation removed then I will be there, but otherwise probably not.
Old 11-04-2008, 07:27 AM
Registered

I guess I could always grab a lift from my pals at Mahopac
Old 11-04-2008, 07:36 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Big Time
I just mailed my ticket in today...totally had forgotten about it. Oh well, probably won't bring the boat back on the Lake next year. I only use it once or twice a year up there and I don't think that it is worth the $800-$1k that I will spend on mufffler's for twice a year (I wish i had that kind of money). If there is another organized "Regatta" with the noise regulation removed then I will be there, but otherwise probably not.
Big Time your cash is better spent on some swim shorts so we dont have to see your meat and potatoes next year.
Old 11-04-2008, 08:21 AM
Registered

Bob,

"we" the Lake George Donzi Classic Club just got a letter also from the park commision that is a first!!! in years past we always held our run with little to no commision scrutiny but not this year so now we will try to play by there rules and see if it makes everyone happy
Old 11-04-2008, 08:22 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Big Time your cash is better spent on some swim shorts so we dont have to see your meat and potatoes next year.

Hahaha...swim shorts are overrated
Old 11-27-2008, 05:23 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Hey Guys:

I understand that someone took some great shots of Morgan in the 21SS on this run. We'd like to use some on our new website. Could someone contact me so that I may get a CD of these pics. Thanks

Ron Lombard
Attached Thumbnails Lake George Fun Run Oct 10-13th 2008-img_0223a.jpg  

Last edited by Full Throttle 525; 11-27-2008 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Added pic
Old 11-28-2008, 08:56 AM
Registered

I guess I could always grab a lift from my pals at Mahopac
Just say when!!

I do find it funny that this was called an organized event or Regatta. I am pretty sure everyone made it clear publicly on this forum that this was a bunch of guys getting together in town to meet and possible run their boats. ????????

And btw, as Otis said, the only way to do it is to comply............ As I did! Thanks to Kappas for the loan of the tailpipes.
Old 11-28-2008, 10:43 PM
Team Dysfunctional
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Full Throttle 525
Hey Guys:

I understand that someone took some great shots of Morgan in the 21SS on this run. We'd like to use some on our new website. Could someone contact me so that I may get a CD of these pics. Thanks

Ron Lombard
I have them. But its going to cost you a ride in one of your boats next time I see Morgan. PM me your address and I send you a CD

Paul

Quick Reply: Lake George Fun Run Oct 10-13th 2008

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.