Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

2 people on my boat
Old 09-18-2008, 03:13 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll be watching you guys go by from my beach!
Old 09-18-2008, 06:52 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Clustergear
I got 4" exhaust maybe the (smaller hole) will be quieter
Ricky do you have the red & white 33 that I seen in Log Bay Labor Day weekend? If so, very nice looking boat. What power? 500's?
Old 09-18-2008, 07:54 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I will be a passenger in a boat with four Bob.

Tom, thank you for the offer. Did you see the pics of my Sunsation Hospitality/Party boat at Lake Cumberland on the Sunsation website. Joe and Wayne want to partner up on a boat next year. We had a blast!!!! 12 bottles of Yeagger(not sure of the correct spelling)!!!
Old 09-18-2008, 08:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Chuck
I will be a passenger in a boat with four Bob.

Tom, thank you for the offer. Did you see the pics of my Sunsation Hospitality/Party boat at Lake Cumberland on the Sunsation website. Joe and Wayne want to partner up on a boat next year. We had a blast!!!! 12 bottles of Yeagger(not sure of the correct spelling)!!!
As a matter of fact I did! I dont know how you do it with so much air time and publicity. You are certainly a Superstar

Joe and Wayne are definitely top notch.
Old 09-18-2008, 08:49 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by MahopacMarine
As a matter of fact I did! I dont know how you do it with so much air time and publicity. You are certainly a Superstar

Joe and Wayne are definitely top notch.
They are the best! Their customers and dealers get some of the best support I have ever seen!!
Old 09-22-2008, 05:57 AM
Registered

After last years fun, I'll absolutly be there. Count on 3 boats and maybe 10 people. (Fountain, Nova and Checkmate). Mufflers going in this week...
Old 09-22-2008, 11:23 PM
Registered

Default Xppess 33pp

Yes : I passed through Log Bay on my way to Red Rock. 502Carbs. 136:1 runs 80 with 3 blade lab 25". I have 4 blade 24 on for crusin, stays on plane 2200 rpms. I knew you had the only 33 PP on the lake. Made a few calls and Danny told me you kept it at John's place, My wife couldn't go out to look at boat with me so I took her to John's. Spoke to John (he knows me) and he let my wife see your boat. She liked it. So off I went and came back with new boat. Picked it up Wednesday before Labor Day. Pulled it out car show weekend. I have it in my shop now and pulling apart and going through the hole boat. I took the numbers off the front makes the boat look longer.(and draws less attention) Wife must be getting sharp in her old age, when we went through Log Bay she saw your 33 rafted up and said thats the boat I looked at. didn't think she was paying attention. I am very happy with the ride, the lake was nice and snotty the week after Labor Day.
Old 09-23-2008, 04:58 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Clustergear
Yes : I passed through Log Bay on my way to Red Rock. 502Carbs. 136:1 runs 80 with 3 blade lab 25". I have 4 blade 24 on for crusin, stays on plane 2200 rpms. I knew you had the only 33 PP on the lake. Made a few calls and Danny told me you kept it at John's place, My wife couldn't go out to look at boat with me so I took her to John's. Spoke to John (he knows me) and he let my wife see your boat. She liked it. So off I went and came back with new boat. Picked it up Wednesday before Labor Day. Pulled it out car show weekend. I have it in my shop now and pulling apart and going through the hole boat. I took the numbers off the front makes the boat look longer.(and draws less attention) Wife must be getting sharp in her old age, when we went through Log Bay she saw your 33 rafted up and said thats the boat I looked at. didn't think she was paying attention. I am very happy with the ride, the lake was nice and snotty the week after Labor Day.
Congratulations, how do you like it so far? Great ride in the rough. What year is it? We will have to get together sometime next season. I'd like to see it up close. Best of luck with it.

Quick Reply: Lake George Fun Run Oct 10-13th 2008

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.