Notices

Lake Michigan

Old 05-08-2005, 07:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lake Michigan

Who made it out on the lake this weekend. Nikki and I went out today for a short ride, the lake was awesome. We put in at MC and went to the warm water. Much to my dismay nobody was down there, I hope that someone we knew would be down there. There were a couple of run abouts but thats it. Nikki really like the ride of the new boat. I thought it handled very well, it is really a drivers boat.

On another note the crick dicks (coasties) are out in full force, I saw them pull over three boats. I want to get pulled over and check so I can get my yellow pass!!!
Old 05-08-2005, 09:08 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Lake Michigan

I put in on Friday and went for a run around Hammond. Inside and outside the wall the lake was pretty flat...ran the boat up to 72 on the speedo on flat water with a full tank...and I still had some trimming to do. Cool air and cool water...my motors love it! Up on the hoist now, just waiting for more nice weather!
Old 05-08-2005, 10:54 PM
Charter Member#330
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Sorry didn't make it out a little mis communication on the props. We should be out Friday if the prop show up and the water is flat. You all know how scared I am of BIG water. hopefully it's flat

Mark
Old 05-09-2005, 06:46 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

sheri the twins and i went out sunday for a couple hours. great time 1-2' fells good to be back on the water.
todd
Old 05-09-2005, 11:41 AM
Registered

Ksflyer1 was out on the big lake Saturday and Sunday. Yes, Saturday when it was 48 degrees and foggy in South Haven. Sunday though, 82 and blue sky!!! What a ride. Can't wait to meet up with the rest of the Chicago crew on the lake. KS
Old 05-10-2005, 09:09 PM
Charter Member#330
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Well the props are here and now we just need the weather to hold out for the weekend. Not looking to good yet. But the weathermen are always wrong anyway.

Should be out Saturday
Old 05-10-2005, 09:21 PM
BZ
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I am already to go also the boat just needs a bath b/4 the trip to the lake.....about repeating this day on sat or sun?????
Old 05-10-2005, 09:23 PM
BZ
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Sat
May 14 Showers
62°/45° 40%
62 °F

Sun
May 15 Partly Cloudy
60°/45° 20%
60 °
Old 05-11-2005, 12:16 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by KSFLYER1
Ksflyer1 was out on the big lake Saturday and Sunday. Yes, Saturday when it was 48 degrees and foggy in South Haven. Sunday though, 82 and blue sky!!! What a ride. Can't wait to meet up with the rest of the Chicago crew on the lake. KS
We are looking forward to it also. This winter was way too long. I think we will be out a week from Saturday.
Dan
Old 05-11-2005, 12:19 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by MrCIG
Well the props are here and now we just need the weather to hold out for the weekend. Not looking to good yet. But the weathermen are always wrong anyway.

Should be out Saturday
I may run down to Hammond Saturday to bring all the stuff that won't fit in the T-bird trunk. See you guys over the weekend. Good luck on prop testing.
Dan

Quick Reply: Lake Michigan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.