Party on the Cal Sag (Chicago)

Notices

Party on the Cal Sag (Chicago)

Old 05-25-2005, 01:55 PM
Charter Member#330
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Party on the Cal Sag (Chicago)

Party June 4, 2005 on the Cal Sag River. Temulac Boat Clubs annual Open House Party is this Saturday.
It is held at the New Riverdale Marina (Formerly Triplex) at 130th. and South Halsted Street in Riverdale, IL
The party starts at 2:00 and goes til Midnight. We will have a Live Band (Stevie Starlight) Food, Drinks, Raffles Etc.
Come out and have a great time. It will give you all a chance to meet some great people and start the boating season off with a bang.
It is approx. 9 Miles from Lake Michigan on Cal Sag River entering form 103 rd street and the lake (south end). Or you can put in at the Alsip ramp and its just a couple miles away.

There are slips available by calling 708-849-2200. Come see the new renovations the new owners have done.

Come by boat or car it’s a great party.

Hope to see you there.

Mark
Old 05-26-2005, 11:26 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Party on the Cal Sag (Chicago)

here is the flyer with information.... Don't really know if this will work, it's a pdf file......here goes. If all else fails, at least I get a post!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
Open House Invitation.pdf (161.8 KB, 132 views)
Old 05-26-2005, 01:05 PM
BZ
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Hey Mark I want to check this out had a blast at the one in the William Tell.. Question: do you stay overnight on your boat on the river??? you don't try and drive the river home back to Hammond at night do you....BZ
Old 05-26-2005, 02:07 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

it worked, but it was sideways that's OK I am such a computer wiz I figured out to flip it You guys have all the fun . Cool flyer did you create it Patty??
Old 05-26-2005, 04:48 PM
Charter Member#330
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Bob Zubik
Hey Mark I want to check this out had a blast at the one in the William Tell.. Question: do you stay overnight on your boat on the river??? you don't try and drive the river home back to Hammond at night do you....BZ

The last few years we went by car and drove the car home, it's only 15 min. If we do bring the boat we will stay the night.
My river days at night are over. Been there done that for along time. Just not the same with the coasties out all the time. Really took the 4:00a.m. run back down the river fun away.
Old 05-26-2005, 06:42 PM
BZ
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I agree they can put a damper on things, will go with the car idea. (you know Renee dosen't drink) anybody need a ride with a dd from the Evergreen Park area beside me LOL
Old 05-27-2005, 01:15 AM
Registered

Sounds fun! I think we will be in by next weekend. I like the car idea unless any of the crusier guys want to volunter their boats. Nothing like a T-Dock party on the river.
Dan
Old 05-27-2005, 10:25 AM
Registered

I should be down there a little later about 6 and we are putting the Velocity in the water tomarrow. So I will be going by bike but the boat is docked there.
Old 05-27-2005, 10:37 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
it worked, but it was sideways that's OK I am such a computer wiz I figured out to flip it You guys have all the fun . Cool flyer did you create it Patty??
Cool that it worked and I racked up a post. I did not create it, Temulac Boat Club, new officers did. I'll ask what program they use, powerpoint or something. Luckily after 10 + years, Mark is not Commodore anymore, and I'm not a variety of officer positions, appointed by the Commodore!!!! We are just plain old members! We are members of Hammond Yacht Clulb and of course Chicago Powerboat Club. So, it's nice to be just members attending chit for a change instead of constantly planning, working and running a club.
Patti.
Old 05-30-2005, 11:58 PM
Registered

we will be there. What time is dinner? What time is Stevie Starlight? I think Vicki will need a few to truly appreciate his act.
Dan

Quick Reply: Party on the Cal Sag (Chicago)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.