I'm such a smartass...
Who said you were smart!

See you and Rocket man on Saturday.
Dan
Old 08-28-2005, 03:47 PM
Registered

Received 98 Likes on 48 Posts
Default Re: Michigan City Fun Run

Wasn't that bad on the lake - we went to New Buffalo and back yesterday. Got alot of air too. Fun.
Old 08-29-2005, 11:58 AM
Warped & Twisted Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by waybomb
Wasn't that bad on the lake
Easy for you to say, Mister 46 foot Cougar !
Old 08-29-2005, 12:41 PM
Registered

I had a 42' (48' OAL) Carver Aft Cabin before this. I would've stayed in the harbor with it on Saturday. But, ya, the Cougar is awesome in big water.
Old 08-29-2005, 02:55 PM
Senior Member # 68
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Fred,
For a boat my size, about 20 minutes would of been fun,but after a while the pounding gets OLD,and since we were planning on being on the water from 12:00-9:00 I decided to call it a day.....I don't have a wave crusher like you

Were you out on Sunday????There was a WICKED sounding 42? Outerlimits heading south, but other than that , very few performance boats out yesterday,which surprised me..........
Steve
Old 08-29-2005, 03:33 PM
Charter Member#330
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Ready for the run, Filled up with fuel yesterday 227 gals OUCH!!!! but I did get the $.05 discount YAAAAAA!!!!

What time at Jackson Park on Saturday?

Mark
Old 08-29-2005, 03:42 PM
Warped & Twisted Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Post Re: Michigan City Fun Run

Originally Posted by 32fever
You know what would be really cool?

is to, like, have a bunch of boats, like, running in a group with no identification. Then, like, have a bunch of other boats come right in the middle of that group and take off ahead of them. Then, they could, like, go along the shore. And then the other boats would, like, not go that way. And then yet other boats would get far behind, and have a peaceful cruise to, say Michigan City, without seeing anyone. That would be soooooo cool.

Then, it would be cool to, like, have a blind guy flying a helicopter and a video camera man with no film in the camera! That would ROCK! Can I get a what what? Yeeeeahh boyeeeee.

And then to burn it all on a DVD that won't play in my DVD player. SAAAWHEAT! (sorry Dan.....I'll be buying 2 new portable DVD players soon...LOL!)
Sorry, but you will have to attend an OPB ( or its founder, Cashless ) sponsored run if you want that type of run.
Old 08-29-2005, 03:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Steve A.K.A RAMPAGE
Fred,
For a boat my size, about 20 minutes would of been fun,but after a while the pounding gets OLD,and since we were planning on being on the water from 12:00-9:00 I decided to call it a day.....I don't have a wave crusher like you

Were you out on Sunday????There was a WICKED sounding 42? Outerlimits heading south, but other than that , very few performance boats out yesterday,which surprised me..........
Steve
I was out on Sunday. Maybe between about noon and 3pm. I sucked up some sand leaving my slip and the engine got too warm. Had my kid pull the basket out while on the lake and it was pretty much crammed full of sand. After that, all was well. I only went about 10 miles each way from St. Joe.
Old 08-29-2005, 04:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MrCIG
Ready for the run, Filled up with fuel yesterday 227 gals OUCH!!!! but I did get the $.05 discount YAAAAAA!!!!

What time at Jackson Park on Saturday?

Mark
Registration starts at 10:00 am Drivers meeting at 11:00 am.
Old 08-29-2005, 05:09 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Got back from the Shootout last night...damn that's impressive. Saw Callan run through at 201...smooth like butter. Also saw the Miller boys run that barge up to 89.9 miles per hour and another class win...congrats again, Brians. We should be out on Saturday, but I think we'll be running up to South Haven after Michigan City to spend the rest of the weekend. Looking forward to seeing everyone....some for the first time in a long time (32fever) and some that I've haven't yet met (Greek Lightning...you talked to Schwaller lately?).

Red Hot Sommer(s),
mike n michelle

Quick Reply: Michigan City Fun Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.