Notices

Michigan City Fun Run

Old 08-31-2005, 07:41 AM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts
Default Re: Michigan City Fun Run

I have 9.5 comp ratio with aluminum heads and I'm not sure I really needed it, but I spiked the 93 with some 110 octane. I only did this to offset the 89 I may have to eventually fill up with at one of the marinas during the run.
Old 08-31-2005, 08:13 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mark
The fuel dock at Hammond has 92. The two west pumps have it.

I'm going to top off with a little 110 too. The motors seem to like that stuff.
Old 08-31-2005, 10:29 AM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You know, I filled up last Suday afternoon $.65 per gal less than what the prices of gas is this morning.
These thieves make me mad.
I am about ready to just stay on my little corner of lake Michigan and just float. Then take what's left of the 140 gal in the boat and burn it in the car.
I'll sure miss seeing all you guys,but the is getting rediculas!
Old 08-31-2005, 06:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

After melting down a valve from the NYC Poker Run, it sure is cheaper running high octane.
Attached Thumbnails Michigan City Fun Run-deck-802-015-large-.jpg  
Old 09-01-2005, 09:41 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Steve A.K.A RAMPAGE
Fred,
For a boat my size, about 20 minutes would of been fun,but after a while the pounding gets OLD,and since we were planning on being on the water from 12:00-9:00 I decided to call it a day.....I don't have a wave crusher like you

Were you out on Sunday????There was a WICKED sounding 42? Outerlimits heading south, but other than that , very few performance boats out yesterday,which surprised me..........
Steve
I ran up tp St.Joe and back to New Buffalo on Sunday. Glad to hear you liked the sound.
Old 09-01-2005, 05:23 PM
Registered

The weather man is calling for NW winds at 9mph should make good for some Cig H2o.
Old 09-01-2005, 06:08 PM
Warped & Twisted Member
Platinum Member

Angry

Crap.
Have fun on the run guys and girls. I just found out I cant attend due to business issues so have fun without me dammit !
Old 09-01-2005, 08:06 PM
Registered

Received 98 Likes on 48 Posts

Looks like I won't get home in time to take the boat across the lake to the harbor to join in the trip back across.
But I should be able to get to MC by about 2pm from St Joe, but I'll only be able to stick around for an hour or so.
Where are y'all going to be in MC and what time do you expect to start showing up there?
Old 09-01-2005, 10:52 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Today the Governor of Michigan declared an "energy emergency" in our state. President Bush is also calling for Americans to conserve energy during this difficult time. I don't know how bad the fallout is going to get, and/or spread from the tragedy that has happened, and is still yet unfolding down in the southern states so, I am not so sure I will be participating in the fun run at this point.
Old 09-01-2005, 11:16 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by KAAMA
Today the Governor of Michigan declared an "energy emergency" in our state. President Bush is also calling for Americans to conserve energy during this difficult time. I don't know how bad the fallout is going to get, and/or spread from the tragedy that has happened, and is still yet unfolding down in the southern states so, I am not so sure I will be participating in the fun run at this point.
Anyone else feel this way? We are a club and need to go with majority rule. I would like to run this weekend. I may call it a season after this run. Just use the boat for my summer home till the weather turns. I can have fun just hanging around T-dock. I hope we never have to conserve alcohol.
Dan

Quick Reply: Michigan City Fun Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.