Memorial day weekend Lake Michigan

Notices

Memorial day weekend Lake Michigan

Old 05-29-2006, 10:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Memorial day weekend Lake Michigan

Brad,
Sorry I didn't get to see your boat in person. A friend of mine took these Aerials on Saturday. Looks like you were having fun.
Dan
Attached Thumbnails Memorial day weekend Lake Michigan-digital-file1-001%5B6%5D.jpg   Memorial day weekend Lake Michigan-digital-file1-338.jpg   Memorial day weekend Lake Michigan-digital-file1-340.jpg  

Old 05-29-2006, 10:52 PM
Registered

One more!
Attached Thumbnails Memorial day weekend Lake Michigan-digital-file1-341.jpg  
Old 05-29-2006, 11:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Magic Medicine
Went to boaters beach Sunday with Air Karl. My boat is still not ready yet, long story! The lake was beatiful and the water was warm. We had a great time. We met a nice couple with 42 Fountain named cracker, they launch out of Hammond. We also saw what we thought to be a 39 or 41 Velocity running around with a flame paint job. You Hammond boys need to start coming to the warm water.
Sorry we missed you guys. We got a late start everyday. At least I got the boat finished and in the water. We put a 112 miles on her. Not a bad weekend. Vicki and I went to Matey's for lunch today. Unfortunately we had to out run rain storms. We finally gave up on going to Hammond and ran to Burnham Harbor to wait out the storms. My trusty meteorologist aka Mr. Cig gave me the all clear around 7:30 so we missed all the heavy weather. Thank you Mark.

hammer01,
It was nice meeting you sort of. Nice boat. Hopefully next time we will get to run with you. Did you make it back before the storms?

Dan
Old 05-30-2006, 09:57 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by candyman35
Sorry we missed you guys. We got a late start everyday. At least I got the boat finished and in the water. We put a 112 miles on her. Not a bad weekend. Vicki and I went to Matey's for lunch today. Unfortunately we had to out run rain storms. We finally gave up on going to Hammond and ran to Burnham Harbor to wait out the storms. My trusty meteorologist aka Mr. Cig gave me the all clear around 7:30 so we missed all the heavy weather. Thank you Mark.

hammer01,
It was nice meeting you sort of. Nice boat. Hopefully next time we will get to run with you. Did you make it back before the storms?

Dan
///////////SAME TO YOU GUYS. SORRY TO BE IN SUCH A HURRY BUT WE HAD FRIENDS TO PICK UP SCATTERED FROM DOWNTOWN CHICAGO TO NEW BUFFALO. WE STAYED UP THERE OVER NIGHT. WE LOVE THE TOWN AND GREAT FOOD. HOPE TO HAVE MORE TIME TO DOCK AND CHAT NEXT TIME. PROBABLY A WEEK FROM THIS SATURDAY. NICE TO MEET SOMMERFLIESBY AS WELL. LOT OF GREAT LOOKING BOATS IN THE MARINA. YOU GUYS APPEAR TO HAVE NO FUN THERE AT ALL LOL. BY THE WAY, I AGGED ON A RACE KNOWING I WOULD GET SLAUGHTERED IN NEW BUFFALO WITH A 42 LEGACY OUTERLIMITS I BELIEVE. IT WAS GORGEOUS. RED AND BLACK GRAPHICS I BELIEVE AND FAST AS HE??. I JUST WANTED TO HEAR IT SO I STIRRED THE POT A LITTLE AND HE CAME BY ME LIKE I WAS DRAGGING AN ANCHOR. HAD TO BE 100MPH PLUS. TALK TO YOU GUYS BEFORE NEXT TRIP, AND NICE LOOKING NEW BOAT TO BOB Z AS WELL. IT LOOKED GREAT ON THE LIFT.
Old 05-30-2006, 05:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by candyman35

hammer01,

Dan
Dan,
No worries, I was hammered since I was a passenger for the day. I am hoping to be ready for next weekend. Modern Marine should have my parts Wed.

Hammer 01 was the OL Red purple and yellow if so it was probably Gary Enough 4 Play. Sick 37 with blower motors 6's.
Old 05-30-2006, 05:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mroutlaw_
Andy, saw it anchored at Wells St. Beach today. Also heard it run by, it sounds good.

Jessie is that you?
Old 05-30-2006, 07:05 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Big thanks to Bob Z for a great Saturday. I walked back down to my boat with Michelle after that wonderful 80 mph blast home from the city and it was the first time I ever thought my boat was small! Good to see you Hammer...how many times did we pass each other? You going to the Ozarks for that June 10-11 weekend?

Ryan must have liked his ride in my Fountain so much he had to go for another one with Dan!
Old 05-30-2006, 11:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
Big thanks to Bob Z for a great Saturday. I walked back down to my boat with Michelle after that wonderful 80 mph blast home from the city and it was the first time I ever thought my boat was small! Good to see you Hammer...how many times did we pass each other? You going to the Ozarks for that June 10-11 weekend?

Ryan must have liked his ride in my Fountain so much he had to go for another one with Dan!
They are addictive!
Old 05-31-2006, 08:21 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by mroutlaw_
Yes sir.
It was great seeing you and Nikki on Sunday. Also had a good time at Karls. We'll have to do it again

P.S. next time spell the name right

It was great to see you aswell. Nikki and I had a great time. I don't remember a whole lot after we got off the lake . Next time I will be more coherant and have my boat.
Old 05-31-2006, 11:58 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby

NO KIDDING. OUR WEEKEND DEFINITELY DID NOT GO AS PLANNED. TOO MANY SCHEDULES AND PEOPLE TO COORDINATE. MY WIFE AND I DO NOT DO SCHEDULES WHILE BOATING. WE ARE TRYING TO DO THE LOTO TRIP BUT MY WIFE'S MOTHER JUST DIAGNOSED WITH TERMINAL CANCER, BAD NEWS!!!! SO, WE MAY BE HOSPITAL BOUND IN SPRFLD IL FOR TREATMENT THAT WEEKEND. FAMILY NOT TAKING IT WELL. THERE IS STILL A GLIMMER OF HOPE, IT IS ONLY ANOTHER 3 1/2 OR SO TO LAKE SO WE SHALL SEE. THE BOAT DOES MY WIFE GOOD TO KEEP HER MIND OFF THE BAD NEWS. IF NOT, WE HAVE SEVERAL FRIENDS HEADING DOWN.

Quick Reply: Memorial day weekend Lake Michigan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.