Flash Gordon & Nashville Katz close-up pics

Notices

Flash Gordon & Nashville Katz close-up pics

Old 09-17-2006, 09:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Flash Gordon & Nashville Katz close-up pics

Dear Hank,

Yes I knew Gordon. He and I are both passonate powerboater, poker runners, event organizers and extreme safety conscious boaters. I feel showing these pictures to the CPC club members to show how important boat safety is everyone. I show these pictures just like a school would bring a wrecked car to the school property to show their students the effects of "drunk driver". These images are to get people to realize how important safe boating is and the effects of a tragic accident.

If showing these pictures gets people think safely and possibly save someones life, well then I think I did a good thing showing these pictures.

Sorry if the pictures offend someone. I changed the first post to stop anyone from looking at the pictures that maybe sensitive to boat crashes.

BTW, I am not normally nice to people with no info on who they are or where they are from.

Mark
Old 09-17-2006, 09:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There are over 500 posts and 100,000 views on the gen. sec. on the accident. This must be some kind of record. I hope the 100,000 viewers weren't offended. The pics came from that thread.
Old 09-17-2006, 11:20 PM
(aka) Pure Adrenaline
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post

Thanks for posting Mark. I stopped reading the other post after a couple days because I was sick of people guessing what happened. I never saw the pictures and still don't know exactly what happened. I've been at work tonight thinking allot about the pictures and what had happened a week before that in the other Poker Run and luckily no one was hurt in that mess. I'm sure it might upset allot of people but maybe these should be shown before every poker run.