Notices

The chain

Old 07-07-2008, 08:46 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The chain

After this weekend... I was on the chain everyday other than yesterday. I had enough of the freaking idiots that have no clue what boating is all about. Yea my boat a 35 footer big but not big like what many other members have. My boat being heavy sitting low in the water longer and harder to stop, get out of the way etc... You have these DUMB $HITS who come flying into the no wake zone and cutting people like me off and acting like it was nothing. (if any of you know the longer no wake zone going under Rt 12) well these people have no clue what the hell they are doing. Plus all these freaking drunks on these lil $hit bow riders with water guns spraying people as the go by.
Also, Parking at Freddie’s.. WTF!!!!!! I thought the outside slips are meant for the bigger boats not the small $hit heads. I was parked in Freddie’s for about 25 min on Saturday within that amount out time I had to jump on my bow and kick no joke at least 10 boats away.
Trust me Im not prefect but I just had too much this weekend and I am really thinking of calling it quits with the chain.
What happened to how the chain was years ago?? I remember how nice it was. Not with all these drunk @ssholes!!!!
Im just not happy with the chain anymore.... Or maybe just I grew out of the whole acting stupid part
Old 07-07-2008, 10:16 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Breathe....slowly and deeply...and come on out to the Big Pond with us!!
Old 07-07-2008, 10:28 AM
Registered

I agree it was a crazy weekend....my wife kinda freaked at how close poeple were.
Remember, the Chain was closed for a while and it was like the first week of the season all over again not to mention a Holiday weekend at that.
I wished I would have seen you running the 35 out there, Its a sweet boat.
Old 07-07-2008, 10:31 AM
Registered

Received 80 Likes on 24 Posts

Actually I thought the traffic was lighter than in years past. July 4th weekend is always just crazy.
Old 07-07-2008, 10:36 AM
Registered

Hey Brad, At closing time for Bald Knob around 6:30 did you see the clown in the Profile making fast laps around the lake till he ran out of fuel in front of your dock?
A guy towed him in and he drop some more fuel to go out and do a few more laps.
Old 07-07-2008, 10:52 AM
Registered

I understand that the lake was closed. BUT!!!!!!!!
How and why people think its cool and OK to go from boat to boat smoking and ashing everywhere is no problem. Yea I spent about a good hour at BK cleaning my boat. I have had enough of it. People disrespect me and my belongings and it just hit me this weekend. Why should I go out of my way spend $hit loads of money for people to go and F*CK up my toys. And make me sit there not able to enjoy myself because I have to watch over everyone being a retard.

Yea great 4th
Plus all these people in rental boats who bring kegs!!! Are you freaking stupid...
Old 07-07-2008, 11:04 AM
Registered

Sorry to hear you had a rough day. All of the things you stated are reasons why I won't be on the chain with my boat except during a weekday.

My boat's not in the same league as your Donz, but we have a strict set of rules when it comes to respecting my property:

Spill on the boat in a drunken stupor and you're a girl?
Better show the titties. Spill twice? Show the vaj.
If you're a guy, you'll just get a ***** slap.
Old 07-07-2008, 11:14 AM
Registered

Received 80 Likes on 24 Posts

If you are talking about that Profile cat he was out every day this weekend. I kept thinking he is burning a lot of gas. It is not a real fast boat but he does seem to drive it hard. I must have missed his laps around the island. Maybe you are talking about a Profile V hull that was driving too fast for conditions. A smaller boat that sounded mean. He only had one throttle positon WFO.

Last edited by Brad Zastrow; 07-07-2008 at 11:18 AM.
Old 07-07-2008, 11:27 AM
Charter Member #139 /Moderator/Platinum Member
Charter Member

figured I would miss the Crazies by going out to dinner about 6 Sunday night at Dockers
Had to wait a bit for a slip then a guy gets off his cruiser to help tie me up was so drunk couldnt get a knot tied then drops sunglasses in water he was so obnoxious a boat that was leaving must have called cops they came and hung by his boat for about 15 min too see if he would leave then went across lake, he then jumps in boat they return he doeant leave he then goes in bar and hides cops go in for dinner I leave he then I think slipped out side door and left heading northg Cops must not have seen him leave.
Old 07-07-2008, 12:05 PM
Registered

OK agree we are here to have a good time. Not to worry which jack@ss is going to our boats as we are docked. Enough said, Yea I was sober all weekend I blew nothing over a .03. I tested myself on my boat and my car. Yes I did a fun run arould the lakes a few times but never opened it up unitl I knew no one was around me.
I just have had a very bad weekend.
and I will NOT be at the party this year July 26. F THAT!!!!!

Quick Reply: The chain

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.