Notices

Chicago-Scene boat party

Old 08-01-2008, 10:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Going to try to leave EC at 9:00 or so, wanna take my noob skills and tie off before the pen becomes a total cluster f*ck.

See you guys there!
Old 08-02-2008, 01:15 PM
Registered

Default 1st Guy Back

that $ith was just to much for my little 271 in the am hope it setteled down for the rest of you , got a gash in my right calf one on right thumb, lost the center scerw for the winsheild on the way out to the point from East Chicago damm windsheild started comming apart , 1to 3' my a$$ in the morring it was every bit of 3' plus so Mr Wussy turn around and put it back on the trailer and draged my a$$ home !
Old 08-02-2008, 01:47 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tony manzella
that $ith was just to much for my little 271 in the am hope it setteled down for the rest of you , got a gash in my right calf one on right thumb, lost the center scerw for the winsheild on the way out to the point from East Chicago damm windsheild started comming apart , 1to 3' my a$$ in the morring it was every bit of 3' plus so Mr Wussy turn around and put it back on the trailer and draged my a$$ home !
1to 3' my a$$ in the morring it was every bit of 3' plus: eek: yeah BIG Daddy seen some boats get Pounded out there .. Nice meetin ya BIG Daddy take care of that Leg...Last time i seen a GASH like that was on a lil oriental girl
Old 08-02-2008, 06:32 PM
Registered

I was out there for alittle while in my Baja 250,left out of Diversey and there was 3' with some rollers mixed in. Stayed at the cove for alittle while until we almost got run over by six boats that were of tied together with no anchor lines out.Took it real slow going back
Old 08-03-2008, 08:06 AM
10x
10x
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah, it was a little bumpy out there. I had someone that was "never" in a boat before. Maannnnn, did they get a lesson of boating on the big pond.
www.chicagopowerboat.com
Old 08-03-2008, 06:41 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Yea, we came out of hammond around 1 or 2pm and headed to the playpen, and I was like wtf. Left the playpen to head to hammond around 630, got about 1/4 mile from the mouth of hammond a blew a drive. That damn bob zubick had to pull up next to me forcing me to hammerdown a bit. Time for some konrads soon
Old 08-03-2008, 08:00 PM
Charter Member #1171
Charter Member

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

I am reading that to him now !!!!

Team Bad Influence is having dinner here.

Let me know if you need any help.

That was some crazy water yesterday huh !!!!

6+ coming out of East Chicago yesterday morning.
Old 08-03-2008, 09:54 PM
Registered

I'm glad we lived. LOL.

Thanks to conditions yesterday and hitting a rogue roller during a new top speed run today on the way back to EC (72 with more left in trimming properly,) the Heather rule is now in effect:

50 mph with her on the boat, wide open if it's flat.

I guess hanging in the air, bow up and landing slightly sideways at 65 is something that girls don't like. We hung in the air for what felt like a minute.

She started crying after the BOOM!!! and all I could think of was how I wished I had it on video to show Jo and Pepe.

I'm sick, I know.
Old 08-03-2008, 10:13 PM
Charter Member #1171
Charter Member

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Your just nuts !!!! Good quality !!!!!

After watching everyone turn around and head back,,, I was quite impressed when you rolled into the Play Pen.

Not many saw what we did coming out of East Chicago.
Old 08-03-2008, 10:42 PM
Registered

Haha thanks that means a lot man.

Quick Reply: Chicago-Scene boat party

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.