Notices

Cost of fuel

Old 07-24-2008, 01:31 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm just not as smart as many. I purchased another boat this year, so I have 2 to fill up now.

I figure that my retirement plan will now be to commit a crime severe enough to land in prison, but not severe as to become a sex slave while in my retirement. However, thoughts are mixed on the latter. (not that there's anything wrong with that) LMAO! Okay, I'm just joking, sick, sure, but still a joke.
Old 07-24-2008, 02:37 PM
Size Matters
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
Can't put a price on fun
You stole my quote!!!!!!
Old 07-26-2008, 01:37 AM
Registered

We were looking at a 1990 Baja 260 before we purchased our Wellcraft. I loved the boat, it was fire engine red with grey/red interior and a 454. We were going to purchase the boat when the owner changed his mind and took it off the market.

He calls us a week after we bought the car....he is interested in selling again.
Old 07-26-2008, 07:36 AM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by 32fever
I'm just not as smart as many. I purchased another boat this year, so I have 2 to fill up now.

Mark, I noticed your avitar says you own an Outerlimits now...is it a tripple engine app? Whatever it is Congrats!

Anyway, I may be coming down to St. Joe today (Sat) and heading south somewhere between Grand Mere and Warren Dunes. Actually, there is a spot I like between Weko Beach and Warren Dunes.....that is if it is calm enough to back the boat into the shallows and toss an anchor. Stop and say hi if you're heading that way. Weather looks like it may be a good day. I anticipate launching around 12-1pm. Hope to see you.
Old 07-28-2008, 04:58 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Originally Posted by KAAMA
Mark, I noticed your avitar says you own an Outerlimits now...is it a tripple engine app? Whatever it is Congrats!

Anyway, I may be coming down to St. Joe today (Sat) and heading south somewhere between Grand Mere and Warren Dunes. Actually, there is a spot I like between Weko Beach and Warren Dunes.....that is if it is calm enough to back the boat into the shallows and toss an anchor. Stop and say hi if you're heading that way. Weather looks like it may be a good day. I anticipate launching around 12-1pm. Hope to see you.
I didn't see you out, but we didn't go that far. We were out all weekend in the 32 Fountain. It was a little rough, though, so we stayed close to St Joe. If we didn't have the kids with us, we might have gone farther.

I did buy an OL. Here is a pic, so if you see us out....
Attached Thumbnails Cost of fuel-stalker1.jpg  
Old 07-28-2008, 06:12 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by 32fever
I did buy an OL. Here is a pic, so if you see us out....
.....I'll be sure to run the other way!!!

heh, almost looks like it says the word "SKATER" on the side. Had to do a double take!

Oh yes, my friend Fred (Waybomb) told me they have seen some boat with the name "STALKER" on the side with a black panther, but they didn't really know what make the boat was. They live in the condos on the river near Harbor Isle.

Well, give us the low down on that bad boy!----gotta be pretty bad with a name and paint job like that on the side!

37 footer, stepped hull,---drives, engines custom or stock, CID/HP, GPS speed? I know, I know.....your going to come about my flank and SHOW me----right???