Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boat Club Forums > Northern Illinois Offshore Club
Who is interested in an end of summer fun run from EC to the Pen in a couple weeks? >

Who is interested in an end of summer fun run from EC to the Pen in a couple weeks?

Notices

Who is interested in an end of summer fun run from EC to the Pen in a couple weeks?

Old 09-18-2008, 12:44 PM
BZ
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

per indot 80/94 is still closed???? back up game plan?????

Poss. Hammond to MC????
Old 09-18-2008, 12:57 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by BZ
per indot 80/94 is still closed???? back up game plan?????

Poss. Hammond to MC????
Hey BIG Daddy FOX news at noon showed 80/94 cleaned of debris & opened and traffic runnin from Kennedy to Indianapolis ...
Old 09-18-2008, 02:44 PM
Registered

Received 168 Likes on 67 Posts

I've got a room at Resorts and a slip at Pastrick so I hope this comes together. If we can get through the roads we should be at the marina by around 10-11 Sat am.
Old 09-18-2008, 11:12 PM
BZ
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

per indot....it looks like things are back to sort of normal......GAME ON.....http://www.in.gov/indot/
Old 09-19-2008, 05:51 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm going out today for a short run...gotta clean the boat and fix a couple things that I don't wanna do on Sunday...I'll let you guys know if I see a large amount of $hit floating out there.
Old 09-19-2008, 07:13 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dam bout time we got an OFFICAL CHITT SPOTTER !
Old 09-19-2008, 07:22 AM
Registered

Default The Koz 96

Your best bet would be trailer down to east chicago and dip in there ! I94 east to cline av go north to the 5mm on cline thats the entrance to the marina thats better then boating down think about it save gas money for the cruzz !
Old 09-19-2008, 07:36 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
I'm going out today for a short run...gotta clean the boat and fix a couple things that I don't wanna do on Sunday...I'll let you guys know if I see a large amount of $hit floating out there.
I'll let you guys know if I see a large amount of $hit floating out there.
Mike what time ya headin out ??? We're fuelin up now and trying for 1.00 By the looks on the news there lots of chit out there from burns ditch all the way to hammond
Old 09-19-2008, 09:06 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
I'll let you guys know if I see a large amount of $hit floating out there.
Mike what time ya headin out ??? We're fuelin up now and trying for 1.00 By the looks on the news there lots of chit out there from burns ditch all the way to hammond
RH, I will save you the time, you are not going to get the fuel for $1.00 LOL Kidding brother, you guys be safe. I saw a broadcast from near the shoreline in the city and there is actually a lot of debris floating near the city as well from the locks being left open to flush the Chicago river so be careful. I would say several miles offshore to Michigan City should be fine, current is typically going to shove that garbage to the beaches, or is it beotches with this garbage floating!!!!
Old 09-19-2008, 09:52 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by hammer01
RH, I will save you the time, you are not going to get the fuel for $1.00 LOL Kidding brother, you guys be safe. I saw a broadcast from near the shoreline in the city and there is actually a lot of debris floating near the city as well from the locks being left open to flush the Chicago river so be careful. I would say several miles offshore to Michigan City should be fine, current is typically going to shove that garbage to the beaches, or is it beotches with this garbage floating!!!!
Thnx Bro , It will be interesting to see what Mike finds out but as he mentioned on the phone a couples miles out may be all clear to make a couple ballz out passes From the news pics the water & beaches looked like a friggin landfill and was too much for the city to clean up and was hiring contractors .. If it looks chitty may have to wait and do LOTO next week

Quick Reply: Who is interested in an end of summer fun run from EC to the Pen in a couple weeks?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.