Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boat Club Forums > Northern Illinois Offshore Club
Who is interested in an end of summer fun run from EC to the Pen in a couple weeks? >

Who is interested in an end of summer fun run from EC to the Pen in a couple weeks?

Notices

Who is interested in an end of summer fun run from EC to the Pen in a couple weeks?

Old 09-21-2008, 09:24 PM
Registered

Received 166 Likes on 66 Posts

We were at the ramp with him this afternoon.
I'm afraid that was my last run of the year. It's time for me to get started with harvest.
Old 09-21-2008, 10:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am ready for another run. Saturday I have a dog show in state. Sunday I'm game.
Old 09-22-2008, 06:34 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

We should be in for next weekend as well, weather permitting. Got a later start yesterday...didn't get home from the Vettefest until 1:30 or so...we waited for our friends from Wisconsin so we could caravan home with them. Fingers are crossed for some more nice days...I gotta get rid of some gas!
Old 09-22-2008, 10:57 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE=obnoxus;2692969]Joey was the only one that went out on the big pond today.

And he went back to Mich City.

Good seeing you again, any chance of you trailering back up next weekend?

Dennis who was the Dik head in the powerquest *****in in the marina while we were gettin the broke donzi tied at the dock and on the trailer .. I'm surprized Louis did'nt lay him out on the ramp and drive away lillest boat in the marina and needed the 1 and only big boat dock friggin douchebag
Old 09-22-2008, 11:09 AM
Registered

Next weekend will work better for me- couldn't make it out yesterday...

Bachelor party+ drinking till 4am+ sleeping for 2 hrs and having a booty call at 6am DO NOT = safe boat operation.

LOL.
Old 09-22-2008, 12:23 PM
Registered

Its looking like Sunday is better for most......I should know more about mine by Wednesday!!
Old 09-22-2008, 12:32 PM
Charter Member #1171
Charter Member

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

as of this second Sat weather is much better,,,, but that will probably change by the time I post this !!!!
Old 09-22-2008, 12:35 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by obnoxus
as of this second Sat weather is much better,,,, but that will probably change by the time I post this !!!!
Nice Avatar BIG Daddy is that from last Saturday ???? Check your email EWWWWWWWWWWWWW! LMAO
Old 09-22-2008, 03:59 PM
Registered

What a great day on the lake.

Boat Freak,

Thanks for letting me drive that bad a$$ AT. Man is that boat fast and it sure does pull hard, right Little D and BZ. hahahhaha. Man is it nice to be behind the wheel of a "fast" boat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-22-2008, 05:58 PM
Charter Member#330
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Sorry we missed you guys. Got a late start out of Hammond
Ryan with Quiet Storm, Billy with Double Trouble and myself seen you guys going the other way as we were a few mile out of Michigan City. I had an electrcial problem about 8 miles out had to do 12mph in to Michigan City motor was breaking up at higher RPM.

Changed Cap, rotor, module, coil. Made it better but couldn't run over 3500 on the way back. Found the problem Sunday morning that I had a bad ground on the bottom of the distributor. At least it was something simple.

Great day on the water anyway

Mark

Quick Reply: Who is interested in an end of summer fun run from EC to the Pen in a couple weeks?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.