Notices

Damm Nice Day !

Old 10-04-2008, 07:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Damm Nice Day !

Had a blast running with you Big Dogs ! hopping every body made it back before the street lights went on ! NOW For Damage Control Mine replace bolts on hinge for engine hatch - speaker screen port side - cabin door screws - And one tail bone rubbed raw butt hell can kind of keep up with some of you Big Boys and still have a little stick left sure wish we had some pics or a video with every body getting aired out was next time if Iam by my self and conditions aloud we can find out what shes got All have a good week end an Go bears
Old 10-04-2008, 10:03 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Good running with you again Tony. I know what BBobb wants for Christmas...new fuel-gauge sending units! My cabin door had a couple screws pulled through on one of the hinges (something I JUST fixed a couple weeks ago)...I'd say the forecasted 1-2 footers were really 3s with an occasional good-sized hole...you did well runnin' that 271 thru that snot...waves were coming from EVERYWHERE. I had a sore neck this morning, now I can barely turn my head!
Old 10-04-2008, 10:04 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Oh, and we had both the still camera and the video camera with us, but Michelle was too busy hanging on to use them!
Old 10-05-2008, 09:01 AM
Registered

Default Damm nice day !

Where's that Woman's sence of adventure , Hell I got spots that are sore on me that I did'nt know I had .
Old 10-05-2008, 09:08 AM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Yea, it was a fun day guys. Good Job Tony keeping up, having owned a boat similar in size to yours, I know that you were "driving" that sob yesterday. Looked like alot of fun.

I had some $hit come loose in the cabin, along with a fresh case of beer i had sitting on the couch that fell down and left beer cans all over. Other than that, i was real happy with mine, even the times i aired out, felt like landing on a foam mattress. Got a problem with my kplanes, after a little while one creeps up, so most of the ride i just left them up, rather than keep fooling with em. Maybe it was the 200+ gallons of fuel onboard helping. Mike, you should have sent michelle with me, so she can take some vids of your boat. I still love the way your boat looks slicing thru the slop.

I dont think kool aid needs new sending units, just smaller motors! I left hammond filled to the brim, came back with just over 1/2. Idled back with kool aid, loaded em up, and ended up getting home around 8pm. Kinda wish he didnt run out of gas, i know he was planning on dropping the hammer once we got within site of EC, was wanting to see that.

Ran some 30P bravos yesterday, ran good but had a real hard time getting that sucker on plane out of new buffalo. kept blowing out. All and all, a good day to end the season.
Old 10-05-2008, 09:16 AM
Charter Member #1171
Charter Member

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

End !!!!!!!!!!!!???????? Over !!!!????

Nothing Is Over Until We Descide It Is !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-05-2008, 09:18 AM
Charter Member #1171
Charter Member

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Saturday, Oct 11
High: 71 °F RealFeelŪ: 67 °F
Intervals of clouds and sunshine
Old 10-05-2008, 09:41 AM
Registered

Default Oct 11th

Will See To Early To Tell , Got to put things back together First
Old 10-05-2008, 09:56 AM
Registered

25 years later, and still going! Strange to think i was learning to ride a big wheel when this pic was taken
Attached Thumbnails Damm  Nice Day !-402pic.jpg  
Old 10-05-2008, 10:01 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by obnoxus
End !!!!!!!!!!!!???????? Over !!!!????

Nothing Is Over Until We Descide It Is !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do still have 100 gallons or so to burn up before winter!

Quick Reply: Damm Nice Day !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.