NIOC Thunder Run 7/18 & 19 - Save the Date >

NIOC Thunder Run 7/18 & 19 - Save the Date

Notices

NIOC Thunder Run 7/18 & 19 - Save the Date

Old 06-23-2014, 09:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
Can I borrow the small blocks for the weekend Andy?
Lol. Next year you'll probably have some huge PSI's (looking like small blocks) sitting in that beatch.
Old 06-24-2014, 07:38 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mptrimshop
I was thinking about catching a flight into Ohare the day befor and having you guys pick me up............. I'll let ya know day of.
Well played, sir. Well played indeed.
Old 06-24-2014, 12:39 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Oh!!! So it's beat up on small blocks day!!!
Old 06-24-2014, 12:49 PM
rv
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Over 50 miles!? One way?
No, morning run will be 48miles overall, longer for the 100mph club. The afternoon run will be 24 overall. The overall distance traveled will be similar to going to Milw. and back.

Dan, did you sign up yet? We only have a couple from the Chicago crew signed up. I was hoping you, MikeT, JoeG, BZ and the others would get in on this. We worked hard to keep the cost down on this run and if you look at other runs the price is right. Then look at what you are getting for the money and it is a no-brainer.

Rick
Old 06-24-2014, 01:17 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I still plan on making the run. Went out on fathers day, first time out in 3 years. Awesome water for sure, was nice and big off Racine. But just like I thought I remembered Starboard trans is puking. Delayed shifting and slipping getting out of the hole. I have a replacement trans, just got it last week so I need to bring her home and R&R. While the motors are out I want to dump the geardrives on the cam replace with new chains and re-tdc the motors for timing. Overall ran pretty good and felt great.
Old 06-24-2014, 06:07 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I will be coming from south of joliet. Good chance there will be atleast one more boat coming with me...... Under 30ft club....
Old 06-24-2014, 09:35 PM
rv
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by mptrimshop
I will be coming from south of joliet. Good chance there will be atleast one more boat coming with me...... Under 30ft club....
All sizes welcome. I want to remind everyone that has not signed up to please do so now. We need to prepare orders by end of the month.
Old 06-24-2014, 10:08 PM
Registered

Received 5,029 Likes on 1,417 Posts

I got chocolate milk in one motor and after a winter of work and tons of $$ I`ve lost any motivation to do anything about it. Sorry Rick, doubt I`ll be making it. Thinking about a bow rider or sail boat. ..or maybe taking it in the middle of the lake and emptying a drum of 7.62x39 into it. Actually:

Old 06-25-2014, 06:27 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

I got chocolate milk in one motor and after a winter of work and tons of $$ I`ve lost any motivation to do anything about it. Sorry Rick, doubt I`ll be making it. Thinking about a bow rider or sail boat. ..or maybe taking it in the middle of the lake and emptying a drum of 7.62x39 into it. Actually:

Dislike
Old 06-25-2014, 11:04 AM
Registered

I got chocolate milk in one motor and after a winter of work and tons of $$ I`ve lost any motivation to do anything about it. Sorry Rick, doubt I`ll be making it. Thinking about a bow rider or sail boat. ..or maybe taking it in the middle of the lake and emptying a drum of 7.62x39 into it. Actually

Sorry to hear that Dan, Don't give up yet!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.