Parting out 1996 39 Ocean Express >

Parting out 1996 39 Ocean Express

Notices

Parting out 1996 39 Ocean Express

Old 07-09-2011, 08:28 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Parting out 1996 39 Ocean Express

I am forced to part out the 39 Ocean Express I bought from Mark Smith because he can not supply me with the title.

I have a 5th wheel trailer.

I would like to sell engines and drives as a complete package but will separate them if I can sell them at the same time.

2 complete drop in 598 CI 950 HP Wesco racing engines with Huber 1550 transmissions, Stellings exhaust, fuel system and everything needed to install them including custom mounting system, sea strainers, hoses and wiring.
2 Arneson 8's- 16" drop boxes with tie bar, steering to the helm, shifters, cables and 2 props.

Cockpit and full custom covers.

Dash with gauges and wiring.

Complete interior with front seat base, all doors and side panels.

All hardware has been removed from boat to restore it so they will be offered for sale also including windscreen, rails, engine hatches and all deck hardware if anybody needs them.

I will post these items in the classified section as soon OSO updates my classified status.

The hull can be picked up any time by Mark Smith or the bank but the storage bill is growing by the day.

Last edited by brian41; 07-09-2011 at 09:23 AM.
Old 07-09-2011, 08:59 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Too bad you have to do this. Mark Smith how do you sleep at night? We thought you were a stand up guy. You fooled us for sure.
Old 07-09-2011, 09:23 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wow!!! So sorry to hear this Brian!!! I knew Mark porked you pretty good by not disclosing a lot of hidden issues with the boat, but not telling you about the outstanding note really takes the cake!

You really should post this in the "Beware" and "General Boating Discussion" sections so it gets some real attention. I hope you're taking legal action as well. I hate to see a world class POS get away with this!!!

BTW, work with the bank that is holding the note... I'm sure they dont want the boat or the note on the books...
Old 07-09-2011, 09:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

is that the old chitown hustler
Old 07-09-2011, 10:12 PM
Registered

Yes.
Old 07-10-2011, 07:58 PM
Registered

another OSO scumbag to add to the list I see.

I feel sorry you had to discover his true character by getting screwed.

Post this to the beware section and use his full name alot so it googles.
Old 07-11-2011, 08:32 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Airpacker
Post this to the beware section and use his full name alot so it googles.
Because Mark Smith is a common name, include his city/state and even address if possible.

Who knows, with any luck your post(s) might be saving someone else from getting scammed by this POS.
Old 07-11-2011, 11:31 AM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 1,066 Likes on 536 Posts

Just curious who on the board here would give full ownership of their boat without payment in full??

Granted i only know Marks side of the story from what he told me over the phone....and i only know Brians side from what he posted on here. I know there was a seppearte deal for the engines, but Brian has the engines.....he has everything....only thing Mark has is title to the boat and he has not been paid in full yet.....soooooo i again refer you to the question above.

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!
Old 07-11-2011, 03:36 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Walley, I have the money for the engines and I have had it for nearly 3 months. Mark still owes the money to the bank for the boat that I paid for October 15 2010 which he promised me he would pay off within 2 weeks. When he did not pay it off by December I was not going to send him more money. We agreed on 5k a month for 5 months on the engines but I held the money until I had it all rather than send it to him because he did not pay the boat off as PROMISED ( which I gave him more than enough cash to do).I called him almost 3 months ago letting him know I had the money but he still had not payed the boat off and wanted me to send the money but I told him not without proof the boat was paid off. I had not heard from him since until he called today to settle this after I called his bank for the 10th time trying to get my title.

We are suppose to have this settled by Friday so the parts are no longer for sale.
Old 07-11-2011, 08:01 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 1,066 Likes on 536 Posts

Well i'm glad its getting settled. Sad it had to get like this but i guess sometimes cages need to be rattled to get things moving....

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.