Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Ocean Express
Alive and kicking.... >

Alive and kicking....

Notices

Alive and kicking....

Old 08-04-2003, 08:22 PM
suncat

Thumbs up Alive and kicking....

Some major changes over the past year or so have taken place at the shop, our new 49 fixed shaft is out of the mold, and being rigged as we speak with Tri-Max surface drives, and having a custom rudder built.

Two new possibilities exist with our 38 platform, the hull and deck have been approved by APBA for either Super Cat or Super Cat Light class, and we have one available to look at in the shop right now.

36' sport fishing cat, full cabin, and room to play volleyball on 55+ mph with stock horizon merc and straight shafts , in the water and ready for test rides.

Working on a new 25' performance / center console / fishing cat based off of the 36 sporfish bottom design, will be twin or single outboard equipable, and will eventually be offered in a sport deck configuration.

Several trade in's available with new graphics, completely gone thru and 95% ready for the water, all they need is an owner.

Thats about it for now, will keep checking post each day to answer questions take comments, arrange tours, yada yada yada...

Take care all and good boating

Adam

Old 08-06-2003, 12:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice to see you back on the board! Are you going to have any boats over at milwaukee this weekend?
Old 08-06-2003, 01:39 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Adam glad your back........... Talked to your brother , he's sending me stickers for mine it's an '89 twin 250's all redone new paint ,rubrails, flush cleates, tunnel tab, etc, it looks great and works great, it is either a 26 image or a 25 OE not sure. I did most of the work this spring. good luck with everything. Hope to visit you guys again soon Bill Jolley
Old 08-06-2003, 03:14 PM
Registered

Jolley,
Post some pictures of your boat!
Old 08-06-2003, 04:34 PM
suncat

Jolley, email me with the VIN number on the back of the boat and i could tell you for sure which mold it came out of, either the early 25 mold or the newer one.

Mika, havent talked to anyone going to milwaukee so no clue if well have anything there or not...

We are working on a Factory backed Super Cat Lite team as we speak tho.. more info on that later

Old 08-10-2003, 05:56 PM
Registered

Sylvester the "SPY" said everything looked fantastic at the factory last week. I wanted to visit too but Nagivator and I are re-painting the 39'. Looks like new graphics and fresh power for the old gal . Should splash by spring 04'.Sure would be great to run with Sylvester and Tizbad. You guys build the new ones,,,We will campaign the classics..... Phats
Old 08-12-2003, 07:33 AM
suncat

Cool

New graphics are always a good thing, send or post some pics when your done, or during the project phat, before and afters are amazing arent they? Sometimes I think that the actual project is as fun as the finished product when your all said and done, especially when you work on it yourself, take care.

Old 08-28-2003, 05:20 AM
expresscat

Hello. Have not ran into too many OC owners. I have a 39 which has been undergong a serious face lift for the past 1.5 years. Base coats are finished and the graphics are being applied this week.

Engines and ancilliary parts are all powder coated, anodized or polished and ready to be reassembled.

Next year will be the first time it has hit the water in 4 years. Do you know of any good pics onthe web site of others?

Old 11-04-2003, 08:06 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey Expresscat, welcome to the club ! Lets see some of your boat . I have a 39 also .
Attached Thumbnails Alive and kicking....-dscf0016-resized.jpg  
Old 11-04-2003, 08:10 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

another
Attached Thumbnails Alive and kicking....-right-side-hatch-up-cut.jpg  

Quick Reply: Alive and kicking....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.