Thank You St. Clair, Big Ed Smith and OSS

Notices

Thank You St. Clair, Big Ed Smith and OSS

Old 08-01-2005, 02:03 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Thank You St. Clair, Big Ed Smith and OSS

People, a quick THANK YOU to EVERYONE. You all rolled out the Red Carpets for The Jersey Boyz and we are all very grateful. The Site was BEAUTIFUL, the people were friendly( we knew we weren't in Jersey, everyone smiled too much) Big Ed Smith made a promise and kept it...WE HAD A GREAT TIME!!! Tom Abrams, THANK YOU FOR THE WELCOME JERSEY BOYZ SIGNS ALL OVER ST. CLAIR and I hope all is well with you and the crew. THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH. Augie
Old 08-01-2005, 02:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Thank You St. Clair, Big Ed Smith and OSS

I have a question I had herd from some friends that were in St Clair this past weekend that the Jersey Boys were joining OSS is this true? I did here it was an AWSUM event great job to all involved.
Don't believe everything you hear, Jersey Boyz race wherever and with whoever SBI, APBA, BWORA, OSS and anyone else who wants to put on a race
Old 08-01-2005, 02:39 PM
VIP Member

We cant even spell Politecs. We had an awsome weekend, and I am sure will have the same back at home with SBI. Sorry guys, the OPA and the Jersey Boyz are not going to get involved in this one. Look for the Boyz tearing up Reggieville this weekend Smitty.
Old 08-01-2005, 02:40 PM
Registered

I had such a great time in St Clair, I think it is one of the best racing venues in the country. Thank you St Clair and Bwora for having us
Old 08-01-2005, 05:58 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 13 Likes on 2 Posts

Augie thanks for coming and bring all your troops with you.it was a ball !!What you going to do with all those trophys you guys took home??You better get a body guard.Thought we were in the running for one but we have to to go back to the drawing boards!!!Thanks for coming to St Clair.Tom
Old 08-01-2005, 08:13 PM
Registered

I too would like to say what a great event, town, host, and race!!! St. Clair, MI really rolled out the red carpet for all of us.
To Tom A. and Steve, sorry about your bad luck and also of course to Stan & David too, we are all REALLY glad all of you are ok. Your boats can be fixed… To Bob Kosta and all of the Blue Water Series staff, you were all OUTSTANDING!!! Special thanks to the St. Clair Inn also, for being such a gracious host. To OPA and the Jersey Boyz, we all hope you too had a great time. What a super event and I know 2006 we’ll be even bigger & better...
Old 08-01-2005, 09:20 PM
Registered

Thanks to the Boyz for an awesome meal on Saturday night. It was great working with you guys.
That's what offshore racing is all about.

Thanks,
The referees
Old 08-02-2005, 06:31 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Now Dry Sump, that's not even a fair question but I really don't have to answer it, my partners Smitty and ScottyB already did. Now if you get a really exciting venue going I'm sure we could arrange for The Jersey Boyz and a few others to come and raise some hell for ya! Tommy, the trophies are BEAUTIFUL! THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOOOOO MUCH. Ben, cheapthrills...THANKS.
Old 08-02-2005, 10:09 AM
Registered

Thanks to the OSS and the Jersey Boyz for coming to St. Clair. Together, you made quite a splash around town and for State Of Michigan officials. BWORA hopes to provide a venue for racing for many years to come. All we need are racers. Locally, there was not a negative word to be heard because you all conducted yourselves as professionals and gentlemen. You were ambassadors for the sport and that makes the job easier in the future. Again, thank you all!!!!
Steve Brunner President BWORA
Old 08-03-2005, 07:42 AM
KiloKat
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Ben@SRP
I too would like to say what a great event, town, host, and race!!! St. Clair, MI really rolled out the red carpet for all of us.
To Tom A. and Steve, sorry about your bad luck and also of course to Stan & David too, we are all REALLY glad all of you are ok. Your boats can be fixed… To Bob Kosta and all of the Blue Water Series staff, you were all OUTSTANDING!!! Special thanks to the St. Clair Inn also, for being such a gracious host. To OPA and the Jersey Boyz, we all hope you too had a great time. What a super event and I know 2006 we’ll be even bigger & better...
Ditto to everything Ben stated. Everyone was extremely friendly and the city of St. Clair is a fantastic race site. Bob Kosta went out of his way to make certain that the race teams were taken care of. Thanks again to everyone involved for all of the hospitality. It was genuinely appreciated.

Quick Reply: Thank You St. Clair, Big Ed Smith and OSS

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.