Before we get to Point Pleasant >

Before we get to Point Pleasant

Notices

Before we get to Point Pleasant

Old 06-21-2006, 08:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Before we get to Point Pleasant

Smitty here. Before all the ciaos begins, and we all get into race mode, I want to thank some important people....All of you. The racers have been great. The support we are receiving is almost too much to believe. This will be the biggest race PP has seen in many years. A dream of mine that has been haunting me for quite a while. We have all of you to thank for this. AMF for stepping up to the Plate one more time, just reinforcing what he has been preaching, Growth. NJ Offshore and it's staff. These are the people who handle all the logistics involved, and supply the medics and divers that keep us all safe. My son Anthony, for keeping our business afloat, affording me the time to spend on Offshore. My partner Augie, just for always having my back. Last but not least...Ron Polli. You all have no idea, how much this guy does for OPA, and for racing in general. I must call him five times a day, to help with permits maps,charts, letters, etc, and no matter how busy he is, always finds the time. Thanks Ron. So as we move into this weekend, I want to wish everyone a safe, and competitive race, and above all, have a blast. Smitty
Old 06-21-2006, 08:59 PM
Gold Member

Default Re: Before we get to Point Pleasant

Well said Smitty, Ron is the back bone to OPA!!MNM

Last edited by MIAMIBOYZ; 06-22-2006 at 08:22 AM.
Old 06-22-2006, 05:46 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 50 Likes on 24 Posts
Talking Re: Before we get to Point Pleasant

I wish you a great weekend Smitty!

You got everything else in line, now watch, you will end up with flat seas......

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 06-22-2006, 07:27 AM
Registered

Thank you Smitty for all your hard work.Have a great race.

Wil
Old 06-22-2006, 07:33 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Great job guys and best of luck to Albert and Bruce
Old 06-22-2006, 08:07 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Boomer56
Smitty here. Before all the ciaos begins, and we all get into race mode, I want to thank some important people....All of you. The racers have been great. The support we are receiving is almost too much to believe. This will be the biggest race PP has seen in many years. A dream of mine that has been haunting me for quite a while. We have all of you to thank for this. AMF for stepping up to the Plate one more time, just reinforcing what he has been preaching, Growth. NJ Offshore and it's staff. These are the people who handle all the logistics involved, and supply the medics and divers that keep us all safe. My son Anthony, for keeping our business afloat, affording me the time to spend on Offshore. My partner Augie, just for always having my back. Last but not least...Ron Polli. You all have no idea, how much this guy does for OPA, and for racing in general. I must call him five times a day, to help with permits maps,charts, letters, etc, and no matter how busy he is, always finds the time. Thanks Ron. So as we move into this weekend, I want to wish everyone a safe, and competitive race, and above all, have a blast. Smitty

You just can't imagine how much TIME goes into pulling these events off. Thanks to every one involved. Smitty,Ron, Augie and the rest of the gang. Also, a big thanks to Scotty B for his dedication to making this event perfect and to making sure we (PP) got the chance to run this renowned event . I'm really looking forward to seeing your guys hometown.

Marc
Old 06-22-2006, 08:54 AM
Registered

i wish you guys the best luck, be safe and have a great racing weekend, raul/orss
Old 06-22-2006, 04:40 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Thanks guys. Its a labor of love.

Now lets get on with the racing!
Old 06-22-2006, 05:13 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 13 Likes on 2 Posts

All the boys at OSS wish you guys the best!!!
Old 06-22-2006, 05:22 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Boomer56
. Last but not least...Ron Polli. You all have no idea, how much this guy does for OPA, and for racing in general. I must call him five times a day, to help with permits maps,charts, letters, etc, and no matter how busy he is, always finds the time. Thanks Ron. Smitty

very but very tru miss you bud

mike

Quick Reply: Before we get to Point Pleasant

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.