Notices

OPA 2007 Race Schedule

Old 12-08-2006, 07:27 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: OPA 2007 Race Schedule

Hey Now!
RG3 I don't want to sound dopey but whats Bristol? And how could it even compare to an OPA event on LI ? Which wouldn't be the same without your attendence.
Dean and Dave I have plenty of room at the ponderosa for you guys and the land yacht, but your boat has to stay on the shoulder of the Long Island Expressway Just kiddin.
Matt and Julie these OPA guys are the best! Not only does Smitty run a business and the OPA, he and Anthony help us with our boats, Momma Wazzup takes awesome pictures and
if we want to know who raced in what race in what boat, we ask future racer Nick he is wise beyond his years. The dedication of Augie, Al , Mike, Ron and the whole OPA is second to none. Oh and iksnay on the new propsnays there are people wondering what are new secret weapons are. Can't wait for this season to start. Winter awards banquet should take the edge off though woo hoo!
Old 12-08-2006, 07:31 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks great. I'll have the ORL rules and schedule out next week. Look for some great announcements also.

www.OffshoreRacingLeague.com
Old 12-08-2006, 08:32 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by louietherigger
RG3 I don't want to sound dopey but whats Bristol? And how could it even compare to an OPA event on LI ? Which wouldn't be the same without your attendence.
Dean and Dave I have plenty of room at the ponderosa for you guys and the land yacht
Bristol is a 1/2 mile track located in Bristol TN which sits on the Virginia/Tennessee state lines. It is the toughest ticket to get on the Nascar circuit and I have them. It has 36 degrees of banking thru the corners and 16 degrees of banking thru the straights and a lap around this track takes less than 16 seconds (1/2 mile in under 16 seconds turning left 4 times) The sound at this race is amazing ... its been compared to a jet fighter in a gymnasium ... Its been voted the best party at a track, comparing it to Daytona and Talladega (Bristol and Talladega both have their own jails at the tracks )

The best I can do is to compare it to Key West or Destin for the party and the racing ... it is THE place to be ... but I want to go to LI ... specially if I can stay at your house
Old 12-09-2006, 06:53 AM
Racer
Racer

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
Bristol is a 1/2 mile track located in Bristol TN which sits on the Virginia/Tennessee state lines. It is the toughest ticket to get on the Nascar circuit and I have them. It has 36 degrees of banking thru the corners and 16 degrees of banking thru the straights and a lap around this track takes less than 16 seconds (1/2 mile in under 16 seconds turning left 4 times) The sound at this race is amazing ... its been compared to a jet fighter in a gymnasium ... Its been voted the best party at a track, comparing it to Daytona and Talladega (Bristol and Talladega both have their own jails at the tracks )

The best I can do is to compare it to Key West or Destin for the party and the racing ... it is THE place to be ... but I want to go to LI ... specially if I can stay at your house
If you come and stay at my house, we might miss the race woo hoo!! As long as JC doesn't snitch. lol
Old 12-09-2006, 06:59 AM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by louietherigger
If you come and stay at my house, we might miss the race woo hoo!! As long as JC doesn't snitch. lol

Maybe if I promise to bring him a case of duck tape, in whatever color he wants, he'll be quiet
Old 12-09-2006, 09:33 AM
Registered

Thumbs up Re: OPA 2007 Race Schedule

Excellent schedule.It is great to see offshore powerboat racing return to Long Island.LI has a great interest in performance boating and the home to some great race teams, boat manfacturers,engine builders and rigging shops.I would not be suprised to see some new boats come out for this race.Thanks to everyone who is helping making this happen.
Old 12-10-2006, 07:21 AM
Registered

Good job Smitty...
Old 12-10-2006, 10:45 PM
Registered

Is the NY race an ocean race?
Old 12-11-2006, 10:04 AM
Registered

Great Job Smitty and the rest of the OPA crew....let me know when you guys have your meeting for OPA up there...
Old 12-12-2006, 05:08 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Looks Great, Nice job

Mike

Quick Reply: OPA 2007 Race Schedule

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.