Notices

Propra 2007

Old 03-07-2007, 08:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Pat,

My partner Tony need his stuff back he has a race in a few weeks in St. Cloud? We opened the class to allow your drives and working on more opportunities for you and other manufactures as well but we need to get the equipment on the race course and testing. He has already beaten Billy I really would like to see him beat Tom next; he just needs his stuff back to test.

Get to work and stop posting on the form at 2:00pm in the middle of the day
Old 03-07-2007, 10:48 PM
www.weismann.net
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bob,

What parts????? We are working on beating Billy again with his 850's. He may need 1075's.......

We are looking forward to raising the bar on our competition. I appreciate the chance to bring some new product out. We will support you guys with whatever we can in the future. Having the schedule really helps for the planning side.

It was 5 o'clock eastern time.

pat W
Old 03-08-2007, 10:19 AM
www.weismann.net
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There are 3 units now. WSD/WMD/WDP

WSD was a racing drive. Seen in Powerboat a few years back. Now it is being upgraded to fit the newer gimbal arrangement. The Kaama boot was and is a problem, can't get them. We also did a bullet mod for for looks. We raced until they were banned first in the cats then the vees.

WMD is on a little boat out here. It was designed and built as a high hp gas and diesel stern drive.

WDP coming soon.

The only thing tabled in my shop Is the drysump #6 drive we did in 93. I am tired of polishing a turd.

pat W
Old 03-08-2007, 10:54 AM
Registered

Default POPRA Classes

Im just getting my feet wet this year in OSS gonna be racing the VEELITE class. While I'm home I wanna play around on the westcoast with my boat. Is there a class that I can run my 30 AMT in with 300x's? Not agreat "race" set up but you know it'll be fun!!!

Thanks
Brandy
Old 03-15-2007, 12:09 PM
Registered

Default Popra Schedule

Originally Posted by shifter
Are there any plans for some races on the west coast this year? The pacificoffshore website is dated from last year.

Thanks,
pat W
PAT ,Tom Brunner here from popra yes we have updated the web site and have dates and still working on a few things,as you know with all the different clubs, assocations etc .trying to work out dates as always to get racer count up.Check out web site give me a call. Tom
Old 04-04-2007, 12:41 PM
Registered

Hey guys. I know this isn't necessarily the 'sexy' part of the racing discussion, but how does the 'spectator fleet' work. I've never been on the water for an offshore race (the only one I've been to was on Lake Ontario back in 1986) and would really like to come out and watch some of the racing from my boat. Is it as simple as "have a good time and stay the F out of the way"?

Thanks,

Sean