glassdave does wrong by Racegirl3 >

glassdave does wrong by Racegirl3

Notices

glassdave does wrong by Racegirl3

Old 08-05-2007, 04:47 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well, even though glassdave was momentarily on Team OOHAM ... He did prove one thing ... he was not worthy of reclaiming the BatBrush. (Being the poor boy could not even figure out how to drink a bottle of Mountain Dew.)
Attached Thumbnails glassdave does wrong by Racegirl3-sodapop.jpg  

Last edited by Lucididee; 08-05-2007 at 08:32 PM.
Old 08-05-2007, 05:04 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

But I did find someone that was worthy of holding the BatBrush this weekend. We ran from Sandy Hook to Freeport on Saturday. 12yr old Corbin "mr_velocity jr" (and also a hockey player) drove the 41' Velocity across the ocean and into Jones' Inlet.

(And I guess the boy really wants to race. He kept going left.)

He's definately a kid after my own heart. (But he just needs to NOT be a Devils fan )

(Plus I need to brown-nose my boss a little since I wasn't in work all last week.)
Attached Thumbnails glassdave does wrong by Racegirl3-corbin1.jpg   glassdave does wrong by Racegirl3-corbin2.jpg   glassdave does wrong by Racegirl3-corbin3.jpg  

Old 08-05-2007, 05:23 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LMAO - Daves shirts always look like that

Corbins a cutie and he can drive a boat and plays hockey ... damn .....somebodys raisin that kid right
Old 08-05-2007, 06:56 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Lucididee
(But he just needs to NOT be a Devils fan )
Is anybody?
Old 08-05-2007, 07:24 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

I here ya!

I'm a Bonafied Devil hater. I carry no pics in my wallet except for this clipping from the newspaper.

Doesn't Brodeur look soooooooooooooo cute.
Attached Thumbnails glassdave does wrong by Racegirl3-devil-hater-1.jpg   glassdave does wrong by Racegirl3-devil-hater-2.jpg  
Old 08-05-2007, 07:45 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Lucididee
But I did find someone that was worthy of holding the BatBrush this weekend. We ran from Sandy Hook to Freeport on Saturday. 12yr old Corbin "mr_velocity jr" (and also a hockey player) drove the 41' Velocity across the ocean and into Jones' Inlet.

(And I guess the boy really wants to race. He kept going left.)

He's definately a kid after my own heart. (But he just needs to NOT be a Devils fan )

(Plus I need to brown-nose my boss a little since I wasn't in work all last week.)
He drove all the way home (except Jones Inlet with all the traffic) and even got the boat back on the lift all by himself.

He's a proud Devils fan too. Hey someone has to be.

Hard to believe he's been driving to 10 years now, this pic was taken the summer he turned 2. With his grandfather and no life jacket

Last edited by mr_velocity; 08-05-2007 at 07:49 PM.
Old 08-06-2007, 08:17 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by mr_velocity
He drove all the way home (except Jones Inlet with all the traffic) and even got the boat back on the lift all by himself.

He's a proud Devils fan too. Hey someone has to be.

Hard to believe he's been driving to 10 years now, this pic was taken the summer he turned 2. With his grandfather and no life jacket

That's crazy!!! Wasn't that the first year you put the lifts in at the Marina???? I think 97' was my second or third year working there.

I have the Monday blues......... Boating Friday evening with Jodie, boating Saturday with you guys and boating Sunday with Jodie again.... I miss the boat already.....

At least I have the party to look forward to on Saturday!
Old 08-09-2007, 09:04 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Builder Bob
That frickin' toothbrush has done more boating than most people on the Great Lakes have!!!!!!!!!

Seems someone here in the Toledo area has offered a reward for the return of the BatBrush!!
It wasn't a reward, it was a hit. AND, yesterday it paid off. Sorry Dave! You may not want to watch this video. May be too painfull. Looks like your going to need to find a new caped crusader to help you with you never ending battle against tooth decay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPb4U-1vyXI

Last edited by Madcow; 08-09-2007 at 09:11 AM.
Old 08-09-2007, 10:49 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by Madcow
It wasn't a reward, it was a hit. AND, yesterday it paid off. Sorry Dave! You may not want to watch this video. May be too painfull. Looks like your going to need to find a new caped crusader to help you with you never ending battle against tooth decay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPb4U-1vyXI
That was hard to watch, it was almost as greusome as the be-heading videos from Al Qaeda....
Old 08-09-2007, 11:06 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Panther
That was hard to watch, it was almost as greusome as the be-heading videos from Al Qaeda....
Yes it is!!
Attached Thumbnails glassdave does wrong by Racegirl3-grinder%2520005.jpg  

Quick Reply: glassdave does wrong by Racegirl3

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.