Originally Posted by Donzilla
Bruce you going to New yawk?
haven't decided yet
Old 07-30-2007, 09:40 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
Btw Ron .... I delivered your message to Mr. Haggin. He was very receptive.
Old 07-30-2007, 10:09 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BRUCE SEROFF
The guys who bought the old Kiss of Fire. I think they are from NY somewhere. I saw some pics from the race start, but dont know how they made out.

Gotcha........thanks.
Old 07-31-2007, 10:47 AM
Registered

Default Team Octane

Hi guys
The boat ran great saturday during testing. We decided to start the race on the outside lane being our first race. We ran hard to turn 3 and 4, passed a couple boats and then the 525 went into guardian mode so we pulled off course. It really sucked!!!! We got a sensor alert for the map idle sensor after about 30min of hanging out waiting for the tanker to get off the course while waiting to start the race. We are going to see if we can send out the ecm to have the guardian mode turned off. We plan on running all of the OPA race's for the rest of the season. Hopefully we will have better luck in NY. It was great getting to meet everyone though and the dunk test was a blast.
Scott and Ed
TEAM OCTANE 411
Old 07-31-2007, 11:30 AM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by sd11856g
We plan on running all of the OPA race's for the rest of the season. Scott and Ed
TEAM OCTANE 411

EXCELLENT!! I heard alot of good comments being made about your boat in the pits. Will be great to get a chance to see you run again.

Btw, I agree .... the dunk test was pretty cool. I was gettin nervous about doin it and Dean called me a wuss. That was all the motivation I needed to do it. Definitely glad I did.
Old 07-31-2007, 12:00 PM
Racer
Racer

Hi guys
The boat ran great saturday during testing. We decided to start the race on the outside lane being our first race. We ran hard to turn 3 and 4, passed a couple boats and then the 525 went into guardian mode so we pulled off course. It really sucked!!!! We got a sensor alert for the map idle sensor after about 30min of hanging out waiting for the tanker to get off the course while waiting to start the race. We are going to see if we can send out the ecm to have the guardian mode turned off. We plan on running all of the OPA race's for the rest of the season. Hopefully we will have better luck in NY. It was great getting to meet everyone though and the dunk test was a blast.
Scott and Ed
TEAM OCTANE 411
That sucks, But on the plus side your paint looked great! See you in NY.....
Old 07-31-2007, 12:06 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The boat does look great and it was good to meet you guys and crew this weekend. Welcome to OPA and great to hear you will make the rest of the season. Class 4 is bad azz.
Old 07-31-2007, 12:53 PM
Registered

Thumbs up

Hi guys
Scott and Ed
TEAM OCTANE 411
Scott and Ed,
It was great meeting you in the pits.You guys did an awesome job putting that boat back together...it really looks great and I am sure you will get it running great as well.
It is cool to seem some of the former canopied A-boats and Super Vee Lights coming out to race in Class 4.See you guys in Long Island!

Outrageous 568
Old 07-31-2007, 12:53 PM
Registered

ERIE MONSTER
The ERIE MONSTER ran great in testing on saturday. sunday we almost couldn't get on plane and barely broke 78MPH. After 4 laps we smelled fuel and the engine shut off. That was a giant bummer!!!! opened the hatch and found the fuel filter had cracked and there was about 4 gallons of race fuel in the bilge!!! We're lucky the boat didn't blow up. Anyways it was a blast (no pun intended) to race and we hope to be in NY for the next race!!
Eric and Dave, ERIE MONSTER RACING
Old 07-31-2007, 01:05 PM
Registered

Received 51 Likes on 31 Posts

had a great time this group of racer's are the best to race party and relaxe with see ya all soon

Quick Reply: Racegirl's St Clair Update

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.