Any Date Set For Awards Dinner >

Any Date Set For Awards Dinner

Notices

Any Date Set For Awards Dinner

Old 12-04-2007, 01:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any Date Set For Awards Dinner

Trying to set a date for our Super Fest Dinner !
Don't want to have a schedule problem's

Don
Old 12-11-2007, 11:39 AM
Registered

TTT

Any final word on this yet? I know the tentative date but we cant make travel plans til I know 4 sho!
Old 12-11-2007, 11:46 AM
VIP Member

February 23. We are working out the final details. Dinner cruise around Manhattan. Augie is working on the menu. Give us a day or so and we will have full details for you all. Smitty
Old 12-11-2007, 12:44 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

..they do a great job..we did the cruise for a couple years with the Fire Company after the first OPA cruise.

Old 12-11-2007, 12:53 PM
Registered

Thanks for the update Smitty. Should be a good date for most. Afraid it was gonna be close to the miami show...gotta get some work in sometime!!
Old 12-11-2007, 06:26 PM
Racer
Racer

Hey Augie,
I got a box of M-80's to toss off the back of the boat for sushi!
Can't wait to see everyone! Louie

Last edited by louietherigger; 12-12-2007 at 11:05 AM.
Old 12-12-2007, 08:51 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Ladies and Gents, the menu is coming along fine, the only thing Smitty and I have to do is make the cruise lines an offer they can't refuse. We have The Band Booked, Nicole Hart. She and her band played last years event and they were fantastic. Someone very special to us is picking up the tab for this great band which we will announce at the awards if they so choose. We also will have Tony and his FAMILY from JD BYRIDER attending this year (Made him an offer he couldn't refuse), as you all know Tony won the The Pro Series Supercat Title 2007 so Smitty and I have a little something for him. OH, THIS IS A FORMAL AFFAIR! Jackets and Ties! YEAH, I'm gonna get dressed up this year. That should be worth the price of the event. Photos will do me no justice. We will have more or all the details by tomorrow the latest. Allen of OPA will be e-mailing out all the info. People, this is gonna be done in true OPA/The Jersey Boyz Style. Don't miss it! All are WELCOME to HONOR our 2007 CHAMPIONS, and you get to watch Louie The Rigger catch and make the sushi right from the back of the ship. Looking forward to seeing everybody.

Last edited by AugiePensa; 12-13-2007 at 11:27 AM.
Old 12-12-2007, 04:32 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

The Ship is booked! Get ready for ONE HELL OF A NIGHT WITH OPA/THE JERSEY BOYZ! Details will follow.
Old 12-12-2007, 06:29 PM
Racer
Racer

Hey Augie,
The Long Island Branch of the "Family" is awaiting instructions
we will be there in big numbers. Unless a few of us get the "dirt nap" before then but things are usually peaceful around the holidays. Louie
Old 12-13-2007, 01:22 AM
Registered

I'm Driving Curtis is on the sticks and we're hopen for some big water to see if we can't get some air outta dat Biotch.

Augie you better give me the capt's # now so things are taken care of before the 23rd.

Quick Reply: Any Date Set For Awards Dinner

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.