Opa/the Jersey Boyz Awards

Notices

Opa/the Jersey Boyz Awards

Old 02-24-2008, 11:58 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Opa/the Jersey Boyz Awards

I'm sitting here kinda lost for words which you all know is hard to do. I usually have an answer for everything. Last night I feel by far was the best awards yet. Jersey and New York views from a ship at night, beautiful. Not bad for a couple of guy's from Jersey who had a vision. Smitty, I Thank you for making me understand and believe we could make this happen with OPA and The Jersey Boyz even though we knew nothing about putting on a race. Thanks Brother. And YES, Mama Wazzup is really Smitty's Wife! Mama's only my wife at the races. Bruce (Imax), Dee, Thanks for filmimg it all. We had a GREAT Band, Nicole Hart and The NRG Band plus Louie The Rigger and JC, what a jam! We had a little inside joke with Tony from JDBYRYDER, Hope you enjoyed it Tony and Thank you for making the trip. We were also represented by our Family from the West coast in Bob Teague, congrats and thank you Bob. Too much to list here and I'm sure everyone that attended will chime in but to everyone that race, supported and helped out OPA and The Jersey Boyz this year including their families...THANK YOU! CONGRATS to all our High Points Champions and THANK YOU to all The Teams that support us ( Da two bums from Jersey, one from Patch.......Long Island and The Evil one from Mi.) and all our helpers. So, what do you all think about last night!
Old 02-24-2008, 12:05 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Oh, an to our Long Island Family...YES The STUGOTS CUP will be back in JERSEY for 2008. Enjoy it while ya got it. Congrats, you earned it.
Old 02-24-2008, 03:23 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks everyone, what a great party! Who would have thought the OPA maniacs could go on a formal cruise on the Hudson! Well I know we've been called a lot of things but I got a new one, Classy!! The women looked beautiful, and I'm not gay or nothin but the guys looked good too!
Louie
Old 02-24-2008, 03:35 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 50 Likes on 24 Posts

I wish I could have made it. Congrats to all !

Now Bruce & Dee, show me what I missed.....

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 02-24-2008, 04:57 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Augie you said it all. A super evening and HOLY SMOKES WITH THE TROPHIES!!! 50 lbs a piece!!!

As for the STUGUTS CUP...... FABIO AND I THINK IT NEEDS A TAN

Thanks for everything

Marc
Old 02-25-2008, 10:53 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Mr. Haggin, you da man!
Old 02-25-2008, 04:10 PM
Registered

Good gig,My wife and I really enjoyed ourselves.thanx to the evil one for presenting our trophy,hes a class act.Nice job to all involved with putting together the awards party.My money is on a michigan team taking the stuggots next year.
Old 02-25-2008, 06:42 PM
Michigan Mad Man
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE= My money is on a michigan team taking the stuggots next year.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Curtis for the support we will do our best. I also had a great time at the Party and it was good to see everyone again. I almost felt bad for a minute taking the crown from the Dukes(OK it was only a second !!!) . I also want to thank Haggin and the whole OPA staff for all their hard work all year so we could race.
Old 02-26-2008, 09:41 PM
Racer
Racer

Next year? meaning 2009 I presume? lol Thats whats great about the OPA, we've got teams that are all quite capable of getting the Stuggotz Cup! Good luck to all! Louie