Class 3.....wanted And Pour It On...

Notices

Class 3.....wanted And Pour It On...

Old 07-11-2008, 06:51 PM
Trim it Up!
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wahoo ATV
I hear there is another Cat coming to C3. He has a few World Championships. Can you guys say "Cat Can Do"? Gino, looks like 1st place just little more crowded.
What are these cats doing in Class 3???!!! Shame, shame!
whhoooo!
Old 07-12-2008, 08:22 AM
Registered

Kitten....they only come out in the lake races....there just like real cats....because in the ruff water they stay on the porch because they don't want to get wet.....they should be called SCARDY CATTS....
Old 07-12-2008, 06:55 PM
Registered

gino by some mens clothes befor you show up please !!!!!!!!
that boat of yours aint sh$t -----talk all you want but thats all it is talk by the way 2006 high points champs remember you were there
Old 07-13-2008, 08:05 AM
Registered

manitie why dont we all step it up and run class 2 ?? Come on are you a scardy cat??? not sure we can keep it on plane in class 3. You can leed in the 1st turn hell you can even lead some laps but we will leed the the last one the only one that counts!
Old 07-13-2008, 11:08 AM
Registered

Man...its about time you guys chimed in....I was starting to worry about you guys.....

Bobby....Sorry I was not there in 2006, I only ran the worlds with OPA then....oh...and by the way we beat you there along with the other 2 Vee boats......and sorry, I'm coming to Mich with the same rags I have been wearing for the last 4 years....1st beers on me....you know I'm only busting on ya...

Cat Can Do.... I don't nomally joke about teams I don't know personlly, but it would be great to see all you cats race the whole season and we would love to run P2 but anyone who has been in my boat even Smitty will tell you....95.3 is the fastest that boat has seen with 1:50 gears and that was on the last lap and It was with Jim A in the boat last year and he is now racing against us in his cat, He'll be in Harrison and he will tell you the boat runs 92 to 93 at the start of a race......but don't take it personal....we all know all the SS Cats can run 105+++ but we still love ya and I for one want you to run Class 3 with us, the more the marrier....Us and Wanted have the slowest boats in our class with the least amount of HP in the Vee's....and you will never hear us complain about any team that wants to race with us no matter how fast there boat is....becasue when it comes down to the ruff water the Vee's will do better then the Cats and in the calm the cats will do better then the Vee's...thats why it great competition...3 calm water races and 3 ruff water races...can't beat that every boat has a chance to win....see you guys in a few days....

Last edited by MANITIE; 07-13-2008 at 11:10 AM.
Old 07-13-2008, 07:16 PM
Registered

hey g i got new props 92.1 and at half tank 94.2 and empty 95.o all i half to do is play with the trim its flawless!!!!!!!!
the hole shot is unbelievable 60------94.6 in 6 sec
im tring to beat wazzup and every body else to the first pin.
its good to hear from you it makes me feel missed.
as far as breaking out goes 1% chance i will you just never know.
Old 07-14-2008, 08:11 AM
Registered

Bobby...good to hear....thats the best set up to have...Barney will be tought to beat....he likes the inside and that boat accelerates its @SS off...we have one shoot....leave it wide open and stay to the outside...our 60 to 90 is 12 seconds...so you see...we can never slow down below 90....its going to be interesting....looking foward to it.....
Old 07-14-2008, 10:07 AM
oui
Registered

Manitie, is your boat still for sale?
Old 07-14-2008, 12:13 PM
Registered

oui....I have not given it alot of thought since I have already commeted to the Coast Guard to put in big power next year and either run Class 1 or extreme...I've put in about 40k since I had it up for sale over a year ago...but if I did it , it would have to be were I could sell it and go out and buy something that would be compeditive in Class 1 or extreme...are you coming to Harrison this week
Old 07-14-2008, 12:45 PM
Registered

ANyone know if Wanted and Pour it On are coming to St Clair???

Quick Reply: Class 3.....wanted And Pour It On...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.