Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > OPA/The Jersey Boyz
Special Thanks to Ed Smith, Julie, Glassdave and everyone at Riversbend Marina >

Special Thanks to Ed Smith, Julie, Glassdave and everyone at Riversbend Marina

Notices

Special Thanks to Ed Smith, Julie, Glassdave and everyone at Riversbend Marina

Old 07-29-2008, 03:31 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Special Thanks to Ed Smith, Julie, Glassdave and everyone at Riversbend Marina

Huge thanks to to all you guys (Ed, Dave, Julie, Dan, Nick, TJ, and everyone else) for helping us get the boat ready for the race after we lost a gimble bearing testing on Saturday.

They were able to get the drive off, motor pulled, a rare gimble bearing found at 5 pm on a saturday, put back together and looking good.... only for us to break out after the freigher came through durring the race - I could kick myself, very hard too.

Thanks guys, see ya'll in NY and NJ.
Old 07-29-2008, 05:09 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can't thank them enough. Anthony worked on The Condo all week and Evil Ed gave him the run of the shop...and Julie was right along side them most of the nights. Anthony, Eddie, Julie, THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH.
Old 07-29-2008, 10:52 PM
Racer
Racer

Thanks for everything Ed and Julie, your help and generousity are a major factor in the sucess of Offshore. And Happy Birthday Julie! xoxoxoxo Louie
Old 07-30-2008, 08:53 PM
Registered

Thanks evil one. u know I love u but if u get any slower ur gonna be going backwards. Curtis says he's tired of u taking his flags
Old 07-31-2008, 06:21 AM
Registered

Ditto here, you guys are awesome. Ed, thanks for the use of your marina and everything you do for the race. Glassdave, thanks for fixing the MTI, we couldn't have done this race without all of you.
Old 07-31-2008, 09:03 AM
Registered

Thanks guys....for hooking us up with the gas for both Harrison and St. Clair and all the other help....you guys play a big role in helping us when we come to Mich. can't wait till next year....it looks like you will be competing with the Dragon next year.....
Old 07-31-2008, 09:32 AM
Registered

Thank you Louie.

It's all about playing in the same sand box, we help each other out. I am glad that we were there for you.
Old 07-31-2008, 02:58 PM
Registered

Julie: It was nice to meet you this past weekend!! Hope you had a great birthday!! Thanks for everything you guys do to make a great event happen. Doris
Old 07-31-2008, 03:52 PM
Registered

Doris, it was a pleasure meeting you as well. Yes I had a great birthday. My team won first place and Ed gave me the checker flag and they all signed it. I was a VERY HAPPY person. I also had a drink or two It was great. Thank you again to all of you for coming to St.Clair. I enjoy it very much.