OPA/Jersey Boyz Winter Meeting? >

OPA/Jersey Boyz Winter Meeting?

Notices

OPA/Jersey Boyz Winter Meeting?

Old 12-03-2008, 03:37 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up OPA/Jersey Boyz Winter Meeting?

What do you guy's & Ladies think? Set for December 13, 2008, location in Jersey TBA! OR we could have it an hour before our Awards Dinner in February. My thoughts are to get it started ASAP! Nothing will be put in concrete that day for teams that can't make it from out of State, we will just come up with some suggestions then send out a letter to everyone. This is your association, what do you think and what do you want to do. The 13th is only a week and a half away.
Old 12-03-2008, 03:45 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 35 Likes on 8 Posts

I am sorry Augie i couldnt make it i have a few partys to go to that night. And the doctors still arent letting me drive yet.
Old 12-03-2008, 04:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default two

augie, what about having two meetings. dec meeting to start things off and people that cant make will be able to get the info discussed at the first meeting. review that info and finalize at the meeting before the awards dinner?
Old 12-03-2008, 07:19 PM
Registered

Dec 13 is no good for us. To close to Christmas Sorry
Old 12-04-2008, 07:13 AM
Registered

AUGIE , thats sounds great count me in and if I can get a list of people together for this single engine thing it would be a great time to test the water!
Old 12-05-2008, 08:22 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Well, I figured you guy's wanted this with all the talk about rule changes, classes, ect. Randy?
Old 12-05-2008, 09:42 AM
Registered

Augie,
Winter meeting is a good idea, but we are too close to Christmas trying for the 13th. Beginning of January would be better, in my opinion.

Rich
Old 12-05-2008, 10:46 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Godfather,

How about January 10 or 17 with the guys from Michigan or whereever conferenced in if possible or necessary. Then a Short summary meeting tied in with the awards affair.
Old 12-05-2008, 01:49 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

What ever you guy's want. My thought was to get it done as early as possible so if there are changes we'll have enough time to print them in the new rule book, ect. I just wanted to make sure Smitty, Louie The Rigger and I have plenty of time to do everything and try to smiles on those mugs of yours. I'll speak to Smitty and try for January 10.

Last edited by AugiePensa; 12-06-2008 at 08:35 AM.
Old 12-05-2008, 06:21 PM
Registered

Thanks Augie,
That would be great!

Rich

Quick Reply: OPA/Jersey Boyz Winter Meeting?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.