Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > OPA/The Jersey Boyz
P4-56 Team Sonic Racing...Great Race >

P4-56 Team Sonic Racing...Great Race

Notices

P4-56 Team Sonic Racing...Great Race

Old 08-14-2003, 12:49 AM
PTSonic

You guys are nuts. We're very happy to know you and race with you. It feels like we've known you forever. It will also be a highlight of my racing season. We love close racing. I was washing the boat over at Dennis's house today and regrettably I don't think we're gonna make this weekend.We are going to sarasota to complete our APBA season and we think it wise to save our boat for that. We know if we head north up the parkway , You know, nobody's gonna shut off. **** happens and we'll save it for apba national races. Who put that sticker on our boat? Eh, Auge? We look forward to seeing you again and racing with you and believe we have a history together yet to happen. Racin's cool,ain't it. We love it. the South Jersey Boys, Pat Tkacz and Dennis Hennessy.

Old 08-14-2003, 07:11 AM
shoregasm

Dennis and Pat,

do tell the story, PM me and let me know the brief details of how the race went..... Spin out ??

Hope to see ya and have a drink in sarasota

Dave

Old 08-14-2003, 09:17 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ryoung 99 I love the venue in Bencia, when we raced F2 there they said all the boats in pin one at once would be to much so they decided to skip that pin on first lap only. A bit concerned heading down the course when the super cats (witch started first) were heading back up the course. To bad about module had it happen in San Fran.
P.S. love to have one of those navy ship's out of the mothball fleet..... Jo
Old 08-14-2003, 02:14 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

For the record , We broke off with another boat and ran pin one, needless to say we came in near last place. rule #1 Pay Attention at the drivers meeting ! Jo
Old 08-14-2003, 10:38 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dennis,

It broke Augie's heart when I told him you weren't coming. You should do that to the Godfather.
Old 08-20-2003, 06:41 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Pat, I'm The Godfather, I supply The Jersey Boyz Checkerd Flags.......I get someone else to take care of business. I told you before the race if you won you were gonna get tagged by The Jersey Boyz......YOU WON. Our checkered flags are kinda different, 'eh Pat. Be safe and best of luck in Sarasota, say hi to everyone. Augie