P4-56 Team Sonic Racing...Great Race

Notices

P4-56 Team Sonic Racing...Great Race

Old 08-12-2003, 07:42 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default P4-56 Team Sonic Racing...Great Race

Dennis and Pat, what can I say.....The best and most exciting race of my life so far, didn't enjoy the outcome after finally getting into 1st. place and breaking (It was the IGNITION MODULER???? that cut the engine off NOT the DRIVE) but I'm glad it was one of The Jersey Boyz that took the flag. Kevin and I are glad You and Pat were OK after the spin out.....it keeps playing in my head and that bothers me, I'm just happy everything is alright.We are ready for Point Pleasant and Pat......I hope I'm nowhere near your ass........I hope we are WAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY ahead for once.....AND SHE STAYS TOGETHER , most important is that WE are ALL SAFE. See you guy's Friday........Pat see you Thursday Night....we'll have dinner with the BOYZ. Augie
Old 08-12-2003, 08:14 AM
Trim it Up!
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Great Race!

Attached Thumbnails P4-56 Team Sonic Racing...Great Race-milwaulkee-aug9-10-2003-077.jpg  
Old 08-12-2003, 10:19 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Congratulation Team Sonic! Dennis and Pat since making the change from F2 your team has done very very well! you both should be extremely proud of yourselves. I wish you the best on the rest of the season. Jo

Last edited by Joe Todesca; 08-12-2003 at 10:22 AM.
Old 08-12-2003, 10:47 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Thanks for the photo Kitten.......It was a good race...Huh!!!!!! Jo, very tough crew....but good people. Regards to everyone, Augie.
Old 08-13-2003, 01:00 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Mr Pensa, Hats off to you also ! for not making it easy. P4 class has been fun to follow this season the flags have been earned here not just passed out. Best wishes also on the upcoming racers. JO
Old 08-13-2003, 06:57 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Thank You Jo,It is an honor to race with Dennis and Pat as they do lead APBA in the P4 class points. Have a great day. Augie
Old 08-13-2003, 09:10 AM
boatpilot

Don't forget boys... the season is really decided in Tampa and Key West... Dont forget the rough water in the Keys... ..Look forward to the drag race in Sarasota next week.. Eat your wheaties boys.......... and dont forget to JustPray........ lol

Good Luck... see ya in Sarasota.....

Old 08-13-2003, 02:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Augie,
Got your check, thanks a bunch. Between you and Harry Clack (P2-7) it accounted for $400 for the Jack Stoerrle Memorial Trust, we have raised over $1200.

Noticed you had an ignition module quit on you. We had the same problem in Benecia. Only with us it happened on the pace lap. Pretty screwed up our first race was over before the green flag dropped.

I will get the shirts out to you this week. See you in Key West.

Rick
Old 08-13-2003, 05:05 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Thanks Rick....glad we could help. We had a great race going with Team Sonic Racing and it's gonna continue this Friday in Jersey. Talk to you soon. Augie
Old 08-13-2003, 11:02 PM
Charter Member #94
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Congrats to Sonic Racing !!

ANd congrats to Augie and Da Boyz for some great racing.
You guys had us covered with little problem. We was having a blast watching the Conic and the Sound of Thunder going at it, and was about to be happy with a third place finish till we passed Augie on the last lap. I hate to pass you guys that way, but we'll take it when it falls our way.
Great seeing y'all again! Looking forward to Tampa!

Quick Reply: P4-56 Team Sonic Racing...Great Race

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.