To All...The Jersey Boyz/OPA/NJ Offshore

Notices

To All...The Jersey Boyz/OPA/NJ Offshore

Old 10-06-2003, 01:36 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default To All...The Jersey Boyz/OPA/NJ Offshore

Just a Quick "THANK YOU" to everyone for making this season a successful and very exciting one. Some said it could not be done,most say it still can't be done but with all the attention we're getting we are doing something very WRONG or somewhat right.Mama Wazzup and The Twisted Sisters for All the photos, Dresses, highheels, wigs,makeup,ECT., Kurt( Grand Poohba), thanks for telling Smitty, Tony P. and Myself to go with it, you really listened and let us make important calls along with you and keeping Kevin and I in the running all season long , Smitty, my partner in crime,Father, Brother,Friend,Mentor, you got ba$$s, Tony P. the man with the wisdom always ready to help anyone, Ron P. the man with the typewriter(who got his a$$ whopped in Marathon by us but writes GREAT stories about The Jersey Boyz and is a good sport) Jerry and Janet Woods for ALWAYS being there to thanklessly help us(Janet can really cook, we love you) all the medical personal,US Coast Guard,NJ State Police, NJ State Police"Marine Division", our volunteers and most of all our RACERS and their families for putting up with us. A special THANK YOU to Bob Oliver and The Firewater crew and Bob and Jay Muller and The Brioschi crew for taking time out of their busy racing season to support The Jersey Boyz and OPA, that means a lot to ALL of us. Mayor Scarpelli of Bricktown who ALWAYS SUPPORTS US, Jimmy from Drum Point Marina for waking up all hours of the night to fill up The Jersey Boyz so we can race in some other part of the world and last but not least, Ted and the crew of CBPBA. Anyone that I may have Forgotten, forgive me...they say the first thing to go is your mind! EVERYONE, THANK YOU....I'm very proud and honored to be associated with all of you... Augie "The Godfather" Pensa

Last edited by A.Pensa; 10-07-2003 at 06:48 AM.
Old 10-06-2003, 04:33 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And we cant forget the GODFATHER! All the bs aside, Augie your enthusiam , gracious personality , kind words help and encouragement have made new OPA members feel at home , I second your kind words for Kurt ,Smitty,Ron P, and everyone else , but we cant forget you!! I am proud to be a member of OPA and even prouder to call all of you friends. Together our organization can only improve!

Jim & Jess
JESSIE JAMES III P4-30
Old 10-06-2003, 05:54 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Thanks Augie.....

Now lets start planning for next year.
Attached Thumbnails To All...The Jersey Boyz/OPA/NJ Offshore-augie-kevin-flag.jpg  
Old 10-06-2003, 06:04 PM
VIP Member

Default Augie

Yea my friend, all we heard was you will never pull it off, or this has been tried before, what they did not realize, is that only made us want it more. There are so many people behind the OPA and the Jersey Boyz, it would be impossible to thank them all. This year was our first real attempt to bring racing back to the North East. This year alone we have 47 registered teams that competed through the season. And there are many more looking forward to next year. We announced our race schedule in the early spring, and held every event we said we would. And started every race within 5 minutes of the scheduled start. We are already planning new and exciting race sites for next year. The boyz are still looking to adopt a few new members, so getum ready next season is gonna rock. Special thanks to Bubba Jr. for your insite, and experience. Ed
Old 10-06-2003, 08:36 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

To the powers that be in OPA and fellow racers,

I want to thank each and every one of you for putting on one hell of a season. It was not only a pleasure, but an honor to be apart of this association. I have made many new friends this season and look forward to meeting more in the future.

round trip to Jersey: $240.00
food and misc: $150.00
Price of racing: sore neck, back, 1 jelly donut
Being apart of OPA: Priceless
Old 10-06-2003, 08:41 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OPA

You had one GREAT season this year ,You guy did one hell of a job , To go from 12 boats to 47 boats .

mike

And a BIG thanks to OSO
Old 10-06-2003, 09:15 PM
Registered

Thank you, Boyz.

You made that year the best in my life.

Your adopted son,

Bertel "Peconic" Schmitt
Old 10-06-2003, 09:18 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

A big thanks goes back to you Augie and all the rest of the OPA that had some faith in us down here in Maryland and came when we "built it". And thanks for calling off the hit Augie, my kids were already divvying up my stuff . Congrats to the OPA for a very successful season and hoping there are many more.
Old 10-07-2003, 07:26 AM
Registered

TO ALL!!!

Thanks for it all. OPA made dreams come true for many of us. Great family and great friends.

Joe Iglio
FRIENDSHIP 1
Old 10-07-2003, 08:55 AM
Registered

Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts

We couldn't of gotten involved with a better bunch of people.

OPA RULES!!!!

Thanks to everyone, it was a great season!
Can't wait for next year!

Tom Rioux
P5-15 "Sonic Boom Racing"

Last edited by TomR; 10-08-2003 at 05:32 PM.

Quick Reply: To All...The Jersey Boyz/OPA/NJ Offshore

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.