Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > OPA/The Jersey Boyz
Attention OPA Racers >

Attention OPA Racers

Notices

Attention OPA Racers

Old 05-18-2004, 08:20 PM
TeamRelentless

Default Re: Attention OPA Racers

mike for real was that comment necessary i dont think u have a leg to stand on in saying that...u might wanna becareful with what u say...i wasnt sayin anything to offend u just point out the obvious but u pretty much made it clear urself of what u were doin in ur first statement and as u can see i am not the only one who recognized it as augie did too...once again not to offend u...so i would appreciate it if u dont try to be a tough guy cause u r barking up the wrong tree.....whats up augie..how r u ?

Stroker

Old 05-18-2004, 08:22 PM
TeamRelentless

dont ask me how i sent that twice but all i know is something is screwed up cause the last post i see is mike's dont play with fire one..hmm i dunno
stroker

Old 05-18-2004, 08:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Augie,
I'll have the paper work in the mail next week. Thanks.
Joe
Old 05-19-2004, 09:46 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Jim, GREAT. Glad we could help you! Look foward to seeing you by Smitty's. Mike, I think when OPA goes to Key West we will be going under SBI's Flag which means by SBI Rules. Here in Jersey (OPA) Kevin and I are a P4 boat as well as APBA but in SBI we are a P3 boat, ya just gotta have a Velcro #. Mike, you've been doing great, keep everything positive...it will go a long way!. Iggy, get them in as soon as you can, thanks. Augie
Old 05-19-2004, 11:17 AM
Registered

Augie, Any chance in a one race special with OPA like APBA and SBI has. I would love to drag my boat up to Point and race with you guys. Pitman has also expressed interest and I am sure some others would come up as well.
I look foward to seeing you and the rest of the Jerzey Boys
Old 05-19-2004, 01:22 PM
Registered

Thumbs up Re: Attention OPA Racers

Bring the PITMAN BOYS up NORTH, COOL. Great team to race with. A real class act.
Old 05-19-2004, 03:00 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TeamRelentless
mike for real was that comment necessary i dont think u have a leg to stand on in saying that...u might wanna becareful with what u say...i wasnt sayin anything to offend u just point out the obvious but u pretty much made it clear urself of what u were doin in ur first statement and as u can see i am not the only one who recognized it as augie did too...once again not to offend u...so i would appreciate it if u dont try to be a tough guy cause u r barking up the wrong tree.....whats up augie..how r u ?

Stroker

Stroker

Good Luck with the OPA .

Right now SBI is the way to go for me.

Mike
Old 05-19-2004, 04:04 PM
Registered

As the newly nominated "MR OFFSHORE" by one of my distinguished advirsaries I'de like to comment, if I may.

SBI and APBA allow twin engine boats in P-5. And someday, if we are fortunate enough to run all sanctions together, it would be nice to have a somewhat universal set of rules. At least in P-class.

So, Kurt if your reading this, It would be great if you would consider this change.

Just my two cents..How bout a vote of current P-5 teams?

Lets not tarnish Augie's thread with infighting. there's plenty of that elsewhere

Last edited by BRUCE SEROFF; 05-19-2004 at 04:13 PM.
Old 05-19-2004, 05:06 PM
Registered

Not part of a current P5 team.....but I dont think it is a good idea to allow twin engine inboard boats in the class.APBA made this rule in an effort to enhance competition and make this class as entry level as possible....in 2002 there was a 38' Cigarette with big power "racing" in P5!But APBA always allowed twin outboard vees to compete in the class.

Twin engine inboard boats have an advantage over single engine inboard boats even if they have similar top speed capabilities...and this been proven over many races and many seasons. Most of the twin outboard boats are close in length and horsepower to most of the single engine inboard boats currently running in P5..and usually capable of similar speeds as well...so most would fall into P5...but maybe they should be considered on a case by case basis...Just my opinion.
Old 05-19-2004, 05:41 PM
TeamRelentless

mike...thanx and same to u no hard feelings i understand where u r coming from..good luck and once again no disrespect meant by my original post was just tryin to keep augies post inline but i guess it got out of hand any how...o well cant win em all...but relentless is sure as hell gonna put up a damn good fight this yr!!!!
Stroker

Quick Reply: Attention OPA Racers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.