Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > OPA/The Jersey Boyz
Attention OPA Racers >

Attention OPA Racers

Notices

Attention OPA Racers

Old 05-19-2004, 05:42 PM
TeamRelentless

Default Re: Attention OPA Racers

mike...thanx and same to u no hard feelings i understand where u r coming from..good luck and once again no disrespect meant by my original post was just tryin to keep augies post inline but i guess it got out of hand any how...o well cant win em all...but relentless is sure as hell gonna put up a damn good fight this yr!!!!
Stroker

Old 05-19-2004, 08:20 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm confused, weren't you the same guys asking for no twin engines in P5? Personally I would have liked to have seen twin OBs and small blocks allowed, just no twin big blocks.

Don't blame this on Kurt, the racers asked for it and OPA listened. Now you want it changed?
Old 05-19-2004, 08:25 PM
Registered

Mr. Polli.

Im just sayin I dont have a problem witha Twin OB boat runnin P-5. Are the rules even published yet. I thought we were going to have another final meeting before the season started. So that everything could be finalized.
Old 05-19-2004, 10:21 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Lightbulb Re: Attention OPA Racers

Since it has not been brought up, I guess I will.

Single Outboard Boats "SOBs" are to run under P-5 class rules at the rough water races.

Are you now saying that these guys would have to run against 29 foot twin engine boats to race in these races or will they be scored separately for SOB?

Also, as a suggestion with the OPA website. In regards to the SOB Class, could the Webmaster add a link to the SOB-Racing Website? S.O.B. Racing
The web design is already done for the class. There is little information on the current OPA site for the SOBs, and by adding a link it would give out plenty of information for the class. It is just a thought.
This class needs promotion by the organizations if they want people to be made aware of the "Entry Level Class"

Thanks!

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 05-19-2004, 10:55 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Brucey, that wasn't directed at you. You probably understand the rules better than anyone.
Old 05-20-2004, 06:44 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Guys, we're OFF TRACK AGAIN!!!!!!!!!But just to bring you up to date, only ONE SOB is registered as of this past Saturday to race OPA 2004, it was put out on the table, we had our meeting, it was voted on and only ONE has registered! Kurt has enough on his table right now so I don't feel there will be any changes as of now. Now back to the thread, get your MONEY and PAPERWORK IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or I will have friends pay you a visit. Regards, Augie
Old 05-20-2004, 08:11 AM
Registered

Augie, if your friends come to visit..Make sure they have lots of roasted peppers and fresh mozz. Oh and crunchy Italian Bread
Old 05-20-2004, 12:01 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Bruce, they will have a load of CRUNCHY THINGS, not sure it will be Hoboken Bread but SOMETHING is gonna be crunchy when they are done!
Old 05-21-2004, 06:25 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Scotty, how are you? I have called Kurt of OPA and he's working on it. I should have an answer for you by the end of today. Regards, Augie
Old 05-21-2004, 07:31 AM
Registered

Re: Attention OPA Racers

Thanks Augie, I am dying to get up there and see how you guys do it.
Oh, also kick some Jerzey Boy Ass

Quick Reply: Attention OPA Racers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.