Attention OPA Racers

Notices

Attention OPA Racers

Old 05-21-2004, 09:11 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Attention OPA Racers

Oh Scotty, you just dug yourself a giant hole! Well at least I won't have to get the Boyz dirty. Just got off the phone with Kurt, here goes: OPA will run the same discounts that SBI is allowing.Single Race Entry is as follows, 50% off on equiptment (450.00 will be 225.00), 50% off Individual team membership, each person riding in the boat, (100.00 each will be 50.00 each), GPS fees for the year (150.00 will be 75.00). You will pay full price for the entry fee (500.00) as you are racing for prize money, the flag and trophy, but you WILL NOT get the National Points. This is a ONE TIME DEAL, if you decide to come back to race a second time in the season you will have to pay the FULL FEE'S, Equipment 450.00, Each Team Member(in boat only) 100.00 each, GPS 150.00 and entry fee 500.00. Hope this helps everyone out except you SCOTTY, there is no hope for you now if you choose to travel to Jersey! Keep our troops in your thoughts and prayers, they don't have a choice but be there! Augie
Old 05-21-2004, 09:27 AM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh Scott, don't be silly. We'll treat you real nice but if the waves don't give ya a spanking, the boyz sure will. But don't let that stop ya.

Come on up and join in the fun.
Old 05-21-2004, 10:04 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Thanks Augie, I am dying to get up there and see how you guys do it.
Oh, also kick some Jerzey Boy Ass

Psssst...hey Scotty,

If your gonna come up here with both guns drawn lookin' to kick Jerzey Boy ass, I'd suggest changing the name on the boat first...."Gigi" motorsports dosen't instill a lot of fear in guys who commute on the NJ Turnpike.

just lookin' out for ya cuz.
Old 05-21-2004, 10:24 AM
Registered

Re: Attention OPA Racers

Any of you southern Boys wanna follow me up I95 tp Jersey
I'm there. Thanks Augie
Scott
PS Growing up down the road from Smitty Marine, I have an idea of what to expect oops I mean
Old 05-21-2004, 10:52 AM
Registered

KEAN COUGARS IS THE NAME FOR 2004
\Cou"gar\ (k??"g?r), n. [F. couguar, from the native name
in the South American dialects, cuguacuara, cuguacuarana.]
(Zo["o]l.)
An American feline quadruped ({Felis concolor}), resembling
the African panther in size and habits. Its color is tawny,
without spots; hence writers often called it the {American
lion}. Called also {puma}, {panther}, {mountain lion}, and
{catamount}. See {Puma}.known man eater. Found in North
America and the waters off Pt Pleasant Beach
Old 05-21-2004, 02:32 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Scotty is that something of a "*****" cat that you refer to in thread #35? Can't wait for you to bring her up!
Old 05-21-2004, 02:47 PM
Registered

Listen Augie, Last time I saw your boat, it was sportin a bunny rabbit

PS Hey Schmidt, and "Goumada" (slang for Comare meaning Mafia Mistress) for you Southern Boys, strikes fear in hearts of all racers? Just

PPS I can't wait to race with you guys
Old 05-21-2004, 03:22 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Scotty, let us know when your coming so we can have a (another) party, Jersey Boyz Style! As for the "BUNNY" thank God he's there or the boat would be sitting on the trailer this year. We'll see you soon, Augie
Old 05-21-2004, 04:17 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by A.Pensa
Guys, we're OFF TRACK AGAIN!!!!!!!!!But just to bring you up to date, only ONE SOB is registered as of this past Saturday to race OPA 2004, it was put out on the table, we had our meeting, it was voted on and only ONE has registered!
Augie,
Keep in mind that the 1st SOB race in OPA is not until that last week in August, which there is still has not been an announcement of where that race will be.
I don't know how many, if any, want to run with P-5 in the earlier races.
Hopefully some will. I think as time gets closer, you should see more people signing up.
I agree, the sooner the better.
I also think their should be more advertising of the class by the organizations that are putting it on if they really want these boats.
I have done just about all I could do.
I wish you all good luck with this new season...

Race on!!!

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 05-21-2004, 07:36 PM
Registered

Sharkey...whats up with that??? You guys put so much effort into promoting... (pushing) the SOB class all winter long, including with APBA and SBI. Now, you guys dont plan on coming out to race until the Late August Race, which by the way, is No Longer in the schedule. Seems to me like all that winter Hype was just that.... "Hype". Where are all these teams??? OPA gave you guys everything you asked for, and you only have one Registered team. that bites. Why promote a class that has just a few boats?

Sorry, but I needed vent

Last edited by BRUCE SEROFF; 05-21-2004 at 07:39 PM.

Quick Reply: Attention OPA Racers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.