Attention OPA Racers

Notices

Attention OPA Racers

Old 05-17-2004, 07:54 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Attention OPA Racers

People, the first race of the 2004 OPA/The Jersey Boyz season is a little more than a month away (June 26 & 27,2004) and we hope your all getting your equiptment together as we're gonna have one hell of a season. We need everyone that is going to join us to please go on OPA's website (www.offshoreperformanceassociation.com) download all the forms, fill them out and get them to OPA's office along with your chech ASAP. No boat numbers will be saved until ALL paperwork and monies are in so please do this as soon as you can. If you have any questions call Kurt at 732-477-7400, Smitty at 732-920-3945 or Augie at 201-863-3560. Thanks to all the racers, crews, their families, and volunteer's...you are what makes it all work! We look foward to another fun filled, exciting and safe season, see you all there. Regards, Augie.

Last edited by A.Pensa; 05-17-2004 at 08:02 AM.
Old 05-17-2004, 03:56 PM
Registered

Default Re: Attention OPA Racers

TTT

Old 05-17-2004, 04:23 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Tell Kurt to drop the Single Motor Rule for P-5 class.

If the OPA is going to race in Key West with SBI, Then they should follow SBI Rules.

Mike
Old 05-17-2004, 04:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ttt-ttt-ttt
Old 05-17-2004, 09:24 PM
TeamRelentless

merola quit complaining the season hasnt even started yet and we havent even raced one race yet with the newly formatted rules they were decided on way bak in december...long enough time for everyone to fit themselves in a class....tough sport to please everyone...so lets just make the best of what u got and lets make this the best season yet....how bout try to have a positive attitude for once....much better trust me!
Stroker

Old 05-18-2004, 07:58 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Stroker, how are you? You are 100% correct, now back to why this tread was started, everyone get your paperwork in, send your checks along with your paperwork, get your boat #, get your boats together and go out and have fun. SBI is not going to change their rules, like myself you'll just have to get Ryan Beckly to change your boat # at every SBI race, or maybe Ryan can make me a Velcro number 3 just for the SBI races.
Old 05-18-2004, 06:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Augie,
I spoke to kurt,got a number and am ready to go! I will get up to smitty's before the first race to say hello. Thanks again to ed,augie and kurt.
Jim
P5-50 Xtra's racing
Old 05-18-2004, 07:41 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

I `m not crying , Just trying to be far . My boat will only run in the high 60`s just right for p-5 class.

I guess i`ll just run with SBI .

Good Luck

Mike
Old 05-18-2004, 07:43 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Stroker

Don`t play with fire

Mike
Old 05-18-2004, 08:09 PM
TeamRelentless

mike for real was that comment necessary i dont think u have a leg to stand on in saying that...u might wanna becareful with what u say...i wasnt sayin anything to offend u just point out the obvious but u pretty much made it clear urself of what u were doin in ur first statement and as u can see i am not the only one who recognized it as augie did too...once again not to offend u...so i would appreciate it if u dont try to be a tough guy cause u r barking up the wrong tree.....whats up augie..how r u ?

Stroker

Quick Reply: Attention OPA Racers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.