Notices

BJ...Mad-DOG

Old 08-14-2004, 01:10 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default BJ...Mad-DOG

BJ, it was great seeing you. Mad-Dog, your always a nut! The boat looked great, go to www.njsportpics.com for some great shots. BJ, Thanks for coming out to play with us. We'll see you soon. Augie
Old 08-14-2004, 05:53 PM
BJM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: BJ...Mad-DOG

Augie
Thank you for evreything, Until next time we meet,you(P-4-13) and The Bad boyz(P-4-21) are the ****. I am very Very sore today. I have been in 25 or so races and that would rank # 3 or 4 on my list of roughest. I'm happy to still have a boat in one piece a motor and drive still in tact and not one crack on the hull. I feel bad for the Buck Shot team, they were right next to us and I have never seen anything that bad before. Randy and I stopped and didn't know what to do, we were dumb founded. We watched for the medical teams and saw the guys still in the boat waving and we got back in the race. I think we could have given you and Willy a run, but we'll wait till next time. Randy's words after the race." My Kryptonite never could have done that" I think he's an Activator fan now. Anyway, Thanks to everyone who helped me out this weekend. Special thanks to Val for giving me a place to stay and Marty for dragging my drunk ass home and and getting me to the physicals on time. Bruce ,thanks for all your special help. See all you guys in Cambridge.
Old 08-15-2004, 12:07 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All I can say is "WOW" that looks like the stuff we race in out west.

Hope the Buck Shot team is "ok", please send them our best. From the pictures that looked nasty!

Augie, we need to get together and run in that stuff. What a pretty picture it would be your 38 and my 24 side by side about 8+ feet in the air!

best wishes,
Rick
Old 08-15-2004, 07:24 AM
RLW
~~~~
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey BJ,
It's great seeing an Activator out on the race course again. You would think that Randy would have been a believer way before this event, based on past history.
Russ
Old 08-15-2004, 11:26 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Hi Rick, how are you? Man you should have been with us this weekend. Wild Jersey water. Hope all is well. Russ, BJ had the boat perfect in the water, it was great to watch him and Mad-Dog run. BJ, my buddy John has footage from turns 3 and 4, as soon as I get it I'll call you and send over. Well, gotta go do the Family thing and get to Berts Birthday party, LATER. Augie
Old 08-16-2004, 07:21 AM
Registered

BJ,

anytime man!

See you in Cambridge...

Marty