Pantera in Omaha? >

Pantera in Omaha?

Notices

Pantera in Omaha?

Old 01-09-2002, 10:27 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey Jim,

Not bashing Baja's, just saying they are the most prevalent performance/sport boat on the river. Heck, Griff still has Baja. It’s Eliminators that we are bashing . J/K I don’t bash other peoples boats, everyone buys what fit’s their needs, wants and pocket book.

You're from Des Moines, do you get to the west part of the state to boat? We need to put together an OSO bar-b-que sometime this summer. Any reason to throw a few racks of ribs on the smokers!
Old 01-10-2002, 04:54 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,932 Likes on 971 Posts
Von, I don't think he was all that serious about the Baja bashing. He knows how many of them are around. In case you didn't know JimmyBaja has a slip in Bellevue also.
Ribs sound good or anything else that goes with a Bud light. We'll definately have to get something organized this summer. You should think about the Mem. Wknd. LOTO trip to. It should be a great time.
Old 01-12-2002, 12:31 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Griff - VonBongo-

Pier three...... Just bought a car port to cover the dock for next year. Have to have the hoist moved forward a little this spring the boat sets with the bow down unless I hang the back out.
Looking forward to partying this summer. Lets hook up sometime!!!
Jim
Old 01-13-2002, 11:27 AM
Vonbongo

Jimmy,

Im on pier 3 also, you have to 280 right across from my fountain?

It's the only baja I remember on 3? Also if you need help putting up the port let me know, I might need help with mine

Griff, I am still mulling the trip to LOTO over, haven't ruled it out yet, just too many irons in the fire right now

Old 01-13-2002, 05:29 PM
Registered

Vonbongo,

Yes that is mine. I thought I saw your Fountain for sale on Boattrader?
I may need some help with the carport. Let me know when your going to put yours up. Did you already purchase one?

Jim
Old 01-13-2002, 08:38 PM
Vonbongo

Hey Jim,

Yea it was/is for sale, only a matter of time I hope, I will put it again on boat trader closer to spring. If it doesn't sell no big deal, I like the boat but I found a couple of 35's & 32's I really like and I am looking at a few 31 Bullets but they sure are proud of those cig's.

I haven't purchased my carport yet, was going to do it last year and then got busy at work and didn't want to do it during boating time this year I will get it going in April.

Just let me know when you want to do it, glad to help.

Old 01-13-2002, 08:42 PM
Vonbongo

Oh,

Went to the boat show today, RC Olsen had a few nice Baja's, Midwest only had one eliminator at the show and there was a used 27 Fountain for $46500, 97 vintage with a 454 Mag. I think my boat was cleaner than it. And it's $5,000 less!

Old 01-14-2002, 07:38 PM
Registered

Vonbongo-

I was in town Friday night and part of Saturday. Had plans to go to the boat show, but things did not work out. A friend that went was disappointed in the show.

Jim