Notices

Heading to Lake George..

Old 09-07-2005, 05:14 PM
T-Mone
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Heading to Lake George..

Hey Guys,

Going to be heading up to the lake on Thurs night for the car show. Bringing up my 24 will be staying at Depe Denes Resort already have a slip reserved. I know their is a few Pantera's on the lake maybe we could get together for a few pops. It would be nice to meet some of the guys I always see on this site. Looking forward to a good weekend.
Anthony..
P.S Sonny I feel your Pain wish we could take a run together. Good luck in a couple weeks.
Old 09-08-2005, 07:31 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Re: Heading to Lake George..

better bring the mufflers!
Old 09-08-2005, 10:39 AM
Sonny Bonacio

T-Mone,
I will be at the house, working weekend though, remodeling the house and need to move out a bunch of stuff. Come by though (lots of beer in the boathouse fridge) about 2 miles north of the village on the West side of the lake you'll see a campground called Hearth Stone Park, it's on all the maps, I am the second house north of the park, brown siding, green trim and green roof. You can pull right into the boathouse, go figure it was empty all year, but that's another story.

When you go to the village, go early and you will get a spot at the docks, remember that you have to get a parking ticket, it's a small vending machine on the backside of the building facing the lake (its easy you'll figure it out). Weather looks good and the late night spot is King Neptunes, have fun.

Sonny B.

Old 09-08-2005, 02:27 PM
T-Mone
Platinum Member

Hey Sonny,

I will stop bye on Sat. look forward to meeting you. Thanks, Anthony
Old 09-11-2005, 12:14 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I might make it out on sunday with the family in my red 24 I'll look for ya T. Chris
Old 09-12-2005, 11:41 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Which one of you guys has the white 24', I saw cruising by the Beach road last weekend (during the hot rod show).
Old 09-12-2005, 01:42 PM
Sonny Bonacio

Anthony,
You have to slow down!!!! I tried to catch you Sunday afternoon at about 6:00, I can only assume that was you in the all white 24. Boat looked great! I was the guy in the old man's open bow. You had some nice weather and the car show had some interesting rides. Sorry we didn't hook up, catch you next year if you do it again.

Sonny B.

Old 09-12-2005, 02:23 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sonny,

Getting ready to winterize my boat. Still looking for a place to store it for the winter months? Know of any. Jeff Harran
Old 09-12-2005, 04:47 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jharran
Sonny,

Getting ready to winterize my boat. Still looking for a place to store it for the winter months? Know of any. Jeff Harran
Dont winterize it yet !!!! We are having a run on Columbus Day Weekend on the lake and I would love to have your crew in it. Check out the PR section for info

Bob
Old 09-13-2005, 07:39 AM
T-Mone
Platinum Member

Hey Sonny, yeah that was me the boat ran great. I did not see you in the bow rider my friend John was out running around on Sun late afternoon it may have been him behind the wheel. Already made reservations for next year, we will have to get together then. Take care, Anthony

Quick Reply: Heading to Lake George..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.