Great Deal On Pantera

Notices

Great Deal On Pantera

Old 11-08-2007, 08:15 AM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Dude! Sweet!
I'll tell you, for $2Ok, someone should buy it a run it like its a rental car!
that'd be after that "not cheap" rebuild of the drive.
Old 11-08-2007, 09:14 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

someone looking for a great deal on the 36' blue boat should call jo at pantera. the boat is there also, if anyone want to go look at it. trust me, it's a great deal. u can not find a boat like that with 4 year warranty on the motors and drives. its like buying a new boat at a fraction of the cost. with more warranty than anyone will EVER get. imagine having a 92mph boat and not have to worry about mortors and drives for at least 4 years. NOT AN AFTERMARKET WARRANTY IT'S FROM MERC. DIRECT.
Old 11-08-2007, 10:37 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Stormrider
that'd be after that "not cheap" rebuild of the drive.
Yah, but once you sink it you'll get all your money back from the insurance company!
Old 11-08-2007, 12:41 PM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Dude! Sweet!
Yah, but once you sink it you'll get all your money back from the insurance company!
better save your pennies for a rainy day...
one day you may really need to sink one to get your $ out.
dont think the insurance co's like to see that more than once in a lifetime.
Old 11-08-2007, 04:04 PM
Registered

C'mon Rob... I know winter is coming, but dude, don't get all "downstater" on me!
Old 11-08-2007, 10:02 PM
Back out of the Game!
Gold Member

Default Saw it in September

I looked at this boat back in September when I was thinking about the Shogren boat. It was dark with a high powered halogen light outside so I can't say it was in sunlight (funny though inspecting at night with a high powered light seems to show flaws more easily).

It's going to need some gelcoat work on the bottom, especially the chine and the vinyl on the rear seat and sunpad is very tired/musty. One strange thing is the race fairing is entirely crazed with small cracks ... really odd like an old fiberglass shelter cover ....lots of little cracks/check marks but not like stress cracks. Instruments show fading as well. Trailer is going to need bearings and tune up work.

Someone has to be prepared to do a makeover but could be a nice boat. The cabin was done well for a race boat conversion but musty. I never went into any of the mechanical items or running gear.

Very nice people when I dealt with them.
Old 11-09-2007, 08:52 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by mikeb4
I looked at this boat back in September when I was thinking about the Shogren boat. It was dark with a high powered halogen light outside so I can't say it was in sunlight (funny though inspecting at night with a high powered light seems to show flaws more easily).

It's going to need some gelcoat work on the bottom, especially the chine and the vinyl on the rear seat and sunpad is very tired/musty. One strange thing is the race fairing is entirely crazed with small cracks ... really odd like an old fiberglass shelter cover ....lots of little cracks/check marks but not like stress cracks. Instruments show fading as well. Trailer is going to need bearings and tune up work.

Someone has to be prepared to do a makeover but could be a nice boat. The cabin was done well for a race boat conversion but musty. I never went into any of the mechanical items or running gear.

Very nice people when I dealt with them.
i just need to ask.... ur not talking about my boat r u? the blue 36? i dont think u r but i needed to ask.
Old 11-09-2007, 08:58 AM
Back out of the Game!
Gold Member

Originally Posted by joepaws
i just need to ask.... ur not talking about my boat r u? the blue 36? i dont think u r but i needed to ask.
No Joe, not at all .... I was referring to the 28 in Maryland. Also in the previous description I meant the keel needed gelcoat work, not the chines. Thanks, Mike
Old 11-10-2007, 09:41 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by mikeb4
No Joe, not at all .... I was referring to the 28 in Maryland. Also in the previous description I meant the keel needed gelcoat work, not the chines. Thanks, Mike
LOL NO PROB AFTER I POSTED IT I SAW WHAT U MEANT.
Old 11-15-2007, 02:20 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

It's now on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1993-...QQcmdZViewItem

Quick Reply: Great Deal On Pantera

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.