Soony's Boat >

Soony's Boat

Notices

Soony's Boat

Old 03-05-2006, 05:54 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Sonny's Boat

Im not starting any crap here Pepe or Jo. Im just wondering how you ever made out with the boat ?? Did it ever get finished and delivered ??

Please, No whiners on this thread ragging on Pantera. Im just curious if the project ever got finished. Its been well over 2 years since you started thew boat and over a year since you said it was almost finished.

Last edited by otis311; 03-08-2006 at 03:38 PM.
Old 03-05-2006, 08:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Soony's Boat

last time i spoke with jo he mentioned that he does not view oso like he did before.
Old 03-05-2006, 08:59 PM
Registered

Otis - I wish you had posted a couple weeks ago. I was just down at Extreme Marine looking at a boat (next door to Pantera) and I could have stopped in and said hello to everyone and checked on the progress. It looked like everyone had recovered from the hurricane (all the garage doors were back on) and were back to business! I saw the yellow bumblebee boat parked outside and lots of activity inside so I would guess that everything is back to normal. By the way, it looks like I am going to be up in beautiful Lake George for Memorial Day. Any recommendations for boating on the lake? I'm thinking about renting a slip (if that is offered up there) and staying on my boat for the weekend. Do any marinas offer slips and have shower facilities etc?
Old 03-06-2006, 05:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by JROMY
Otis - I wish you had posted a couple weeks ago. I was just down at Extreme Marine looking at a boat (next door to Pantera) and I could have stopped in and said hello to everyone and checked on the progress. It looked like everyone had recovered from the hurricane (all the garage doors were back on) and were back to business! I saw the yellow bumblebee boat parked outside and lots of activity inside so I would guess that everything is back to normal. By the way, it looks like I am going to be up in beautiful Lake George for Memorial Day. Any recommendations for boating on the lake? I'm thinking about renting a slip (if that is offered up there) and staying on my boat for the weekend. Do any marinas offer slips and have shower facilities etc?
Come on up and hang with us for the weekend . I think Norowal Marina has shower facilities. If not, park near me and come and use my house. I was down that way myself last week and was thinking after I got home that I didnt see Pantara at the show. I wish I had gone over there and introduced myself. Ill be down again next month. I think Ill do that
Old 03-06-2006, 07:27 PM
Banned
Gold Member

Did you happen to see the 39 MTI being rigged at Extreme with the awesome 1400 HP engines? It's my buddy Brads. Larry is done with it except for exhaust. It's in for paint now, 2 weeks of paint!!
Old 03-07-2006, 06:28 AM
Registered

Otis - Thanks for the info on Norowal. I'll stay in touch as Memorial day gets closer.

Pantera28 - To be perfectly honest with you, the only big cat I saw was an orange Nortech but I didn't get too far back in the shop, so I'm guessing the MTI was in the far back?
Old 03-07-2006, 08:30 PM
Banned
Gold Member

It was earlier in the month, it may be out for paint.
Old 03-19-2006, 09:17 PM
Registered

Sure would like to see Sonny at the spring demo run.
3 years and counting..... Tick Tick Tick. But hey,its
custom. These things take time.
Old 03-27-2006, 11:24 AM
Registered

so whats the story,,, will Sonny have his boat this spring ???
Old 03-28-2006, 08:55 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Chris288
so whats the story,,, will Sonny have his boat this spring ???

He will probably have it, but will it be done is the question.

He is no further ahead than one year ago.

Quick Reply: Soony's Boat

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.