Default Re: Graphics

Nice MORGAN!!! How long?
Old 04-22-2006, 06:47 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Morgan:

Are you going to put some mufflers on the exhaust? Connecticut is getting pretty tough on the sound laws. How about NY State? Looks like you're almost ready for the great splash. Need some hoses on the hydraulic steering, though and you should be ready. Interior should like nice. When is it going in? I'm going to have to change my throttles. The bend in the throttle touches the trim tabs switch at Full Throttle. You may want Jo to look into that for you.

You'll have to get down there and take some more pictures for us. My tongue is dragging the floor waiting to see her out on the water. Of course, seeing the real thing on the Sound would be great.

Leaving for Florida today to brign FT back to CT. Hanging with B-Stubb whose fixing my trailer for me. Damn he knows so much about these contraptions and boat engines, that's another story. My prowess with the mechanicals of a boat are two simple things....(1) gas & (2) turn the key!!

Seems like the boat is coming along nicely.

Ron
Old 04-22-2006, 09:05 AM
Registered

very nice, i likes the chrome, looks cleaner and with the red mixed in to break it up, its BAD AZZ. is it also a 28'?
Old 04-22-2006, 11:17 AM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

I like the way its coming together.
Fred's tabs are the way to go!
Old 04-22-2006, 11:34 AM
Registered

That dash is turning out to look really nice Morgan. I was getting that same steering wheel in my 28, but I wasn't sure of the color just yet. Momo makes a wheel that's blue instead of the gray, and the blue will actually match my bezels better than the blue on the normal wheels that Jo puts in the boats. But dude it looks awesome and looks like Pantera is making an awesome effort to get us out of there.

Mike, I'm so sad that you finally let that boat go, but maybe you can turn things around and order a 36 next year. Now that would be worth letting that 28 go!!!
Mike
Old 04-22-2006, 12:37 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Here are a few pictures of Morgan's 28'.The boat is Platinum gelcoat.

Hey Mike,

I will speak to you by mid week.

We are working on completing Sonny's 28' today.

JO
Attached Thumbnails Graphics-morgan-044.jpg   Graphics-morgan-047.jpg   Graphics-morgan-038.jpg  

Last edited by JO - PANTERABOATS; 04-22-2006 at 12:47 PM.
Old 04-22-2006, 07:05 PM
Registered

looking real good
Old 04-22-2006, 09:14 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

a morgen boat looks good on that trailer .
so now i will be waiting for you to give me a ride

mike
Old 04-23-2006, 11:50 AM
Registered

Himes , yes it is a 28' glad you guy's like it , I was worried no one would like the platnuim grey .
I'm going for that old school look with no white on the boat ,no powder coat , everything is polished al. or stainless , that's the way I like it .

Jo , Thanks for the recent pic's on the trailer , she looks good on that Myco , rumor has it the cockpit interior will be done early next week . Let me know when to come down and get her . My pickup is full of fuel all waxed up ready to make the run . Thanks for all the hard work the last few weeks , hope you make out well with Sonny's this week , strap them vest on tight for that ride .

Mikebrls , you know you will be on the first ride out of Haulover , to bad you sold so soon I was looking forward to running you out in some of the ruff stuff . What will you buy next ?
Mike formula , Don't worry about your steering wheel and colors , make a decision on what power you want to run and get the ball rolling . Full throttle loves his 525 Mike loves his Cobra either way you can't go wrong .

Full Throttle , Jo has that throttle deal worked out on my boat , Have fun in Fl this week and I'll see you for cocktails on the LI sound real soon . Thanks for the shoulder .

Kirk , so much for your graphic's forum , we are all Pantera bro's so I'm sure it's ok . I'm guessing she will be ready the next week or so , Sonny had everbody jammed up but I think things should get rolling good next week . Keep your fingers crossed for me . Let us know how you made out with your repair and how she is running , what prop ? what RPM ?

Morgan