Notices

Yee Haaa

Old 09-06-2006, 03:37 PM
Sonny Bonacio

Default Re: Yee Haaa

FT,
Was not going up to the lake this weekend unless the weather is going to be GREAT. Have to be in Albany on Sat afternoon. Did not ever start the boat over the long weekend so if it's good looking to burn some gas on Sunday, cell is 518-365-4409, extended forcast did not look great but those guys are all idiots.
SB

Otis,
Just talked to Julie regarding those tickets, all are gone but last minute they get cancelations and try to re-sell, I put my name on the list but will not know till the day of the show. I'll call you if I can get my hand on a few.
SB

Old 09-06-2006, 07:42 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Sonny Bonacio
FT,
Was not going up to the lake this weekend unless the weather is going to be GREAT. Have to be in Albany on Sat afternoon. Did not ever start the boat over the long weekend so if it's good looking to burn some gas on Sunday, cell is 518-365-4409, extended forcast did not look great but those guys are all idiots.
SB

Otis,
Just talked to Julie regarding those tickets, all are gone but last minute they get cancelations and try to re-sell, I put my name on the list but will not know till the day of the show. I'll call you if I can get my hand on a few.
SB
Thanks Sonny.

I told my daughter to buy some lawn seats. But if anything becomes available, Id take them myself.
Old 09-07-2006, 01:06 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

guys:

1st trip to thelake. Planning on leaving 6am friday morning...leaving Sunday. Like to at least meet everyone.

ron
Old 09-07-2006, 07:31 PM
Registered

Hey Ron , I'm leaving here Saturday morning , I should be in the water before noon up on the North end of the lake .Give me a call and I can catch up to you guy's .

Hey Sonny , weather looks good to burn some fuel on Sunday . Would be cool to see 2 flag boats together .
Old 09-08-2006, 12:11 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

C U then...will call.
Old 09-08-2006, 12:16 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

I will not be on the lake Sat but maybe Sun, If so I will be looking for you guys. Chris
Old 09-08-2006, 12:46 PM
Registered

Guys, give me a call on my cell. Ill be around the Village all day on Saturday with the Gladiator and then Id be willing to burn a few gallons on Sunday with you guys

Bob
518 361-6521
Old 09-11-2006, 11:23 AM
Sonny Bonacio

FT, T-Mone,
Post those pics! I was nice to finally meet you guys. Hope the rest of the day the rain held off. T-mone, man does that thing look good airborne! My kids loved it when we were running next to each other. Remeber to keep Oct 7th open for that run. Ron, I got a few calls said the "patriot Pantera's" looked good as we went down the lake.
See you on the 7th
SB

Old 09-11-2006, 12:10 PM
Registered

FT. The boat looked awesome from the docks when you went by. I looked for you on Sunday but found noone out playing in the NICE water.

See you on the 7th ?? Noise wont be enforced for the run
Old 09-12-2006, 08:58 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Hey Guys:

I had a blast!! Except for meeting with the LG enforcement police the weekend was just the greatest. I'll post pics and if I can get the video of Morgan and T-Mone up I'll do that also.

It was great to finally meet you Sonny. The boat looked awesome! It was sure great to see her on the water instead of in the shop. Please tell your kids that I'm not a hardened criminal . It was unfortunate that I didn't know about the 45mph limit and that the noise db was 90. I'll plead my case and see what happens.

On Sunday, I got a call from Morgan and we ran with him around noon until 1:30 or so. We were on the right side heading north near some water fall area. At least I got to wave to you Otis and see your ride. Sure is beautiful.

Next time I'll make sure everyone knows when I'll be there.

T-Mone's sister took some great pics of FT and Jewels bow to bow. I can't wait for her to send them to me. I would want to hang one on the wall. They looked really cool together. I'll post as soon as she sends them.

All in all, my first experience on the Lake was just awesome

There's a poker run this weekend on LIS. Morgan, T-Mone, Indy and Jromy and I are planning to get together and hang. Anyone else want to join us is welcomed. We will just have to tie T-Mone up so that he doesn't get in the middle of things and run everyone out there!

Will post photos as soon as I resize them.

Quick Reply: Yee Haaa

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.