Notices

Yee Haaa

Old 09-12-2006, 09:13 AM
Banned
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Yee Haaa

Ron,

We can get you under the 90 Dba with some clamp on CMI Mufflers...let me know!
Old 09-12-2006, 10:08 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Full Throttle 525
There's a poker run this weekend on LIS. Morgan, T-Mone, Indy and Jromy and I are planning to get together and hang. Anyone else want to join us is welcomed. We will just have to tie T-Mone up so that he doesn't get in the middle of things and run everyone out there!
Hey guys - I'm up and running again. I got a bad tank of fuel, so I've got new filters, gas, and I'm ready to go this weekend. There's a thread on this LI run in the poker runs area. Look forward to seeing you out there!
Old 09-12-2006, 02:34 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It looks like we could have atleast 5 -6 Panteras at the run if you all show up !!

That would be impressive. I could set something up with the Photographer in the Helicopter to get a seperate photo shoot of you guys running alone together

Let me know

Bob
Old 09-12-2006, 03:13 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

OTIS311:

I put the boat in at Narowal(I think) and scraped the bottom of the trailer.

If I went to Ticonderoga I heard the ramp is the best and I could leave everything there. What do you think?

Also, do you think Fort Henry would have room or is it too late? Docks?

Ron
Old 09-12-2006, 03:16 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Pantera28-650HP:

I have CMI's now that flop a cover over the exhaust and they hit 94Db. I need less than 88 in CT. What do you suggest? Thanks for the assistance.
Old 09-12-2006, 07:11 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Full Throttle 525
OTIS311:

I put the boat in at Narowal(I think) and scraped the bottom of the trailer.

If I went to Ticonderoga I heard the ramp is the best and I could leave everything there. What do you think?

Also, do you think Fort Henry would have room or is it too late? Docks?

Ron
There are several launches that can handle your boat. Call me for info on them. The Ft still has a few rooms left. I also have an overflow hotel on standby in the Village. Your good with a dock at this point. Dont hesitate though.
Old 09-12-2006, 07:37 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,117 Likes on 301 Posts

You looked good out there eatin the rough up the other day Sonny!!! I thought i mite win till' you got on plane!
Old 09-13-2006, 09:35 AM
Sonny Bonacio

FT,
I have always gone in at Castaways (Warner Bay) plus it's only a 5 min ride to the village not 1 hour. Call me and I'll give you directions. He will also let you leave your trailer there. Nice shots, I remeber when we were bow to bow, I would love to have that picture!
Thanks SB

Otis,
Put me in coach! what do you need help with for the run??? I have my team, I am tring to get Dom to bring some strippers (give me some more time on that one) He had one with him this summer and her top blew off, thank god I was running next to him to fully enjoy!!!!
SB

Old 09-13-2006, 09:38 AM
Sonny Bonacio

Fast Fun,
Your nuts in that thing! My kids were loven it. Had to get home but be careful in that thing, looked like the waves were bigger than you. What is that 8' ?? My son wants that when your done with it, he thinks your the coolest guy on the lake.

SB

Old 09-13-2006, 03:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sonny Bonacio
Fast Fun,
Your nuts in that thing! My kids were loven it. Had to get home but be careful in that thing, looked like the waves were bigger than you. What is that 8' ?? My son wants that when your done with it, he thinks your the coolest guy on the lake.

SB
Fast Fun, lets see some pictures. Himes

Quick Reply: Yee Haaa

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.