Morgan hits Long Island Sound >

Morgan hits Long Island Sound

Notices

Morgan hits Long Island Sound

Old 08-23-2006, 04:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Morgan hits Long Island Sound

Hey Indy and Full Throttle - better just head to Sand Hole....

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=138695
Old 08-23-2006, 04:54 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 874 Likes on 323 Posts

Thanks J...maybe I'll have some new props by then
Old 08-24-2006, 05:11 PM
Registered

Just Want To Let You Guys Know Poker Run Is Postponed Until Sept 16 Issues Concerning Bar And Also Fu%&in Bluefish Tournament Is On Same Day Sorry I Missed The Day Out Impeller Went Bad Maybe Next Time Also We Are Planning A Weekend At Croton Point Up The Hudson Probably About 6 Or 8 Boats Labor Day Weekend Anyone Interested Lemme Know
Old 08-25-2006, 06:55 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Ron...weather is looking crappy all weekend
Old 08-25-2006, 07:59 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Indy-That's what I understand....We'll have to wait until tomorrow to decide. I'll call you around 10ish.
Old 08-25-2006, 08:38 AM
Registered

Man you guy's are all making me so jealous of all these boating events. Damn!!! I wish I had a boat. Hope you all are having fun and maybe one day I'll be able to join you. Ron I met you at Pantera one time hope your boat is holding up well. As far as Morgan I talk to him every now and then to swap stories he says it's a blast out there with you all. Can't wait. Plus I would like to see those Power Plays!
Mike
Old 08-25-2006, 09:10 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun last weekend. I have definitely seen Full Throttle 525 a few times in the Norwalk harbor. Havent spotted the Powerplays yet. My 22 scarab is pictured below...pretty hard to miss. Last weekend I was out on my friend's 32 skater...I'm sure some of you have seen it...purple, orange & yellow graphics. We hit 111 mph on the way back from the Crabshell.

Where is this "sand hole?" I spend most of my time at cokenoe and the Norwalk islands.
Attached Thumbnails Morgan hits Long Island Sound-scarab-side.jpg  
Old 08-25-2006, 12:45 PM
Registered

I haven't made it South (west) of Bridgeport this summer. Seem to always head to Port Jeff or North. Have Indy give you the details on Sand Hole but it's over near Lloyd Neck on Long Island. Neat place (basically a hidden lagoon), but it is TIGHT getting in and out.
Old 08-25-2006, 03:39 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Gladhe8er
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun last weekend. I have definitely seen Full Throttle 525 a few times in the Norwalk harbor. Havent spotted the Powerplays yet. My 22 scarab is pictured below...pretty hard to miss. Last weekend I was out on my friend's 32 skater...I'm sure some of you have seen it...purple, orange & yellow graphics. We hit 111 mph on the way back from the Crabshell.

Where is this "sand hole?" I spend most of my time at cokenoe and the Norwalk islands.
Gladhe8er...Does that Skater launch out of Vets? I've seen a Skater trailer there a number of times. You've probably seen my trailer there...white F350 pulling a South Florida trailer for a 33 PP. You're more than welcome to come over with us and raft up when we get a nicer weekend. JROMY, FT 525 and some others will make the Sand Hole trip as soon.
Old 08-25-2006, 04:01 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Indy
Gladhe8er...Does that Skater launch out of Vets? I've seen a Skater trailer there a number of times. You've probably seen my trailer there...white F350 pulling a South Florida trailer for a 33 PP. You're more than welcome to come over with us and raft up when we get a nicer weekend. JROMY, FT 525 and some others will make the Sand Hole trip as soon.

Yup, the skater launches out of Vets...so do I. We both just picked up our boats this year. He runs twin 575's in that thing.

Upon blowing up some of the pictures on this thread, it looks like your boat is the one that is parked at Cove Marina all the time. I was real close to buying a twin outboard 25 PP last summer...kinda wish I did...

I see you're from Wilton. I work above Chou Chou/Gap.

If I see any of you guys out there, I'll stop by and say hi.
-Pete

Quick Reply: Morgan hits Long Island Sound

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.