Finally got mine >

Finally got mine

Notices

Finally got mine

Old 10-01-2006, 08:25 AM
Registered

Received 139 Likes on 61 Posts
Default Re: Finally got mine

just wait until you come accross some ruff water... just after you do make sure your buddy has a camera so we can see that smile you can't wipe off.

Last edited by tomcei; 10-01-2006 at 04:57 PM.
Old 10-01-2006, 11:35 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 92 Likes on 36 Posts

i have some footage i would like to put up but i am not sure how.................no sheet i was smiling so much the first time i was in the ruff stuff my face hurt after..........
Old 10-01-2006, 05:00 PM
Registered

Its been a while so i'm not sure about the details, but got to putfile and start a free acount. Upload the vid and then post a link to it
Old 10-01-2006, 05:29 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Congratulations !!! If I can help you with anything else just let me know.

Regards,

Jo - Pantera Boats
Old 10-01-2006, 08:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jo,
Thanks for all of you help over the past year. What I need now is some eyes to put on the boat. We have the old Pantera lettering. What options do I have/what do you have available that we can get.

We were out again today. Starting to play with the tabs and the drive. The lake we are one has a lot of fingers, so have to get use to the lake as well. Did not get to main channel yet, so have not seen much more than 2-3 foot chop. We could not have bought a better boat. Only prob is, I needed a 28 now. Told my wife that yesterday. She said, and I quote, "I told you would say that". At least she is a go fast boat girl. She has been pushing for this for a while.

Thanks all that have provided feedback to some of my questions for the last year, and thanks Jo for making such a great boat.

Glad we decided to get a pantera.
Old 10-02-2006, 08:09 AM
Registered

She said, and I quote, "I told you would say that". At least she is a go fast boat girl. She has been pushing for this for a while.
You have no idea how lucky you are!
Old 10-02-2006, 04:48 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Arrow Re: Finally got mine

Originally Posted by JO - PANTERABOATS
Congratulations !!! If I can help you with anything else just let me know.

Regards,

Jo - Pantera Boats
You make the best 24' and 28' boats on the market Jo...and I have driven both...it's not Old School it's College..
Old 10-03-2006, 12:01 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Courtholl
Jo,
Thanks for all of you help over the past year. What I need now is some eyes to put on the boat. We have the old Pantera lettering. What options do I have/what do you have available that we can get.

We were out again today. Starting to play with the tabs and the drive. The lake we are one has a lot of fingers, so have to get use to the lake as well. Did not get to main channel yet, so have not seen much more than 2-3 foot chop. We could not have bought a better boat. Only prob is, I needed a 28 now. Told my wife that yesterday. She said, and I quote, "I told you would say that". At least she is a go fast boat girl. She has been pushing for this for a while.

Thanks all that have provided feedback to some of my questions for the last year, and thanks Jo for making such a great boat.

Glad we decided to get a pantera.
Hey Court, you made a great choice. I have had my 24' out in 4 foot Lake Michigan chop and it gets a little hairy, but I would not want to be in any other boat of this size! I made my own "Pantera eyes" and you can too. It's no big deal. I'm sure Jo can set you up too. He's always willing to help. Good People!