Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Pantera
lets get some pics up of some panteras.. >

lets get some pics up of some panteras..

Notices

lets get some pics up of some panteras..

Old 09-09-2014, 09:16 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Here are some shots of my 28
Attached Thumbnails lets get some pics up of some panteras..-2007_0926aa.jpg   lets get some pics up of some panteras..-2007_0926ae.jpg   lets get some pics up of some panteras..-2007_0926ag.jpg  

lets get some pics up of some panteras..-pict0054.jpg  
Old 09-09-2014, 11:16 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

You can almost hear the banjo playing in the background when you look at those pictures lol
Old 09-11-2014, 06:43 AM
Registered

Received 139 Likes on 61 Posts

It's hard to beat the look of these classic power boats!
Old 09-11-2014, 01:53 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by OCCJoe
You can almost hear the banjo playing in the background when you look at those pictures lol
Thats the East, TN coming out in the ole gal !! haha !!!!

Looking good Chris !!!
Old 09-11-2014, 02:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Finally a better pic of my boat... Tied up on Speaker Heck Island on Lake George NY

[ATTACH=CONFIG]529355[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails lets get some pics up of some panteras..-speakerheck_01.jpg  
Old 09-11-2014, 09:15 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Looking great I actually saw you running south one day and it looked awesome on plane. I waved as I was towing wakeboarders with my whaler
Old 09-12-2014, 10:06 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Default 24 SE from the original owners photo. DJ Mikey's now

I am reasonably sure this is the same boat that you have now. Was the name on it when you bought it?
Attached Thumbnails lets get some pics up of some panteras..-image.jpg  
Old 09-12-2014, 11:28 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by IRONMAN
Looking great I actually saw you running south one day and it looked awesome on plane. I waved as I was towing wakeboarders with my whaler
That was you? Nice, I remember you waving! You know we spoke on the phone when you were selling your 24, I was too late it was already sold.

I am reasonably sure this is the same boat that you have now. Was the name on it when you bought it?
Wow! Where did you come up with that? Yea I believe that is it! Previous owner who I believe is the second owner had the boat repainted and did not put the name back on it, the blue it is now is lighter in color than original, I know this because the dash is still the original fiberglass blue color which is darker the the hull sides. I have the swim steps from the back of the boat he never put back on after painting as he stated he wanted to get a aluminum full width swim platform on the back... and I still have that cover for it!
Old 09-12-2014, 09:14 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Ok when I was getting my 28 ready for the water spring of 13 this guy who was painting the new construction house next door saw it as I was bringing it out of the garage comes over and says nice Pantera, my dad had a 24 that looked very similar. So we talked boats for a while and I asked if he had any old photos because I knew that probably his dad's boat and mine were probably coming out of the factory at the same time by his description of it. The next day he stops over and has 2 photos of your boat from back in the day, I ask to take some digitalis of them with my phone as it is the same year and color as my boat. Based on the color scheme and power package I was sure it is your boat. Do you have that target trailer also? He is back painting another house across the street now so I plan on showing him the recent picture you posted of it on Lake George. If you want I will try to get contact info so you can contact him if you are interested in that. I am not sure but I think he was the original owner. Another small world story

Last edited by IRONMAN; 09-12-2014 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Add
Old 09-13-2014, 05:20 PM
Registered

Ok when I was getting my 28 ready for the water spring of 13 this guy who was painting the new construction house next door saw it as I was bringing it out of the garage comes over and says nice Pantera, my dad had a 24 that looked very similar. So we talked boats for a while and I asked if he had any old photos because I knew that probably his dad's boat and mine were probably coming out of the factory at the same time by his description of it. The next day he stops over and has 2 photos of your boat from back in the day, I ask to take some digitalis of them with my phone as it is the same year and color as my boat. Based on the color scheme and power package I was sure it is your boat. Do you have that target trailer also? He is back painting another house across the street now so I plan on showing him the recent picture you posted of it on Lake George. If you want I will try to get contact info so you can contact him if you are interested in that. I am not sure but I think he was the original owner. Another small world story
I'm in... anything you can get, even if its just info on the boat. Can you post the other picture you have of the boat? Target trailer is now gone and has aluminum trailer under it.

Quick Reply: lets get some pics up of some panteras..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.