Banned
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll shoot myself if it takes 3 years!!
Old 08-01-2007, 02:19 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by MIAMIBOYS
Thank you for the compliment, three years of homework to get the right set up dialed in. Everyone is invited for a joy ride when visiting Miami on me.

Albert
That reminds me! I didn't come right out and say this, but was certainly thinking it when I said "Albert is the man!"...

Alber took me out and ran me around in that monster for over an hour. Took time away from work on a Tuesday morning. And Albert flatly refused to take a penny for gas money!

Bro, if I make it to Key West this year, your drinks are on me! And like I said, Albert, you're the man!
Old 08-01-2007, 03:19 PM
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Pantera28-650HP
I'll shoot myself if it takes 3 years!!

No, your wife will Kirk!
Old 08-01-2007, 03:21 PM
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Dude! Sweet!
That reminds me! I didn't come right out and say this, but was certainly thinking it when I said "Albert is the man!"...

Alber took me out and ran me around in that monster for over an hour. Took time away from work on a Tuesday morning. And Albert flatly refused to take a penny for gas money!

Bro, if I make it to Key West this year, your drinks are on me! And like I said, Albert, you're the man!

It was my pleasure Sean, it was my invitation to get your day started here in Miami with a bang .
Old 08-01-2007, 03:40 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

....and if you guys get tired of running 90 mph in 4'-6' in the MIg, we'll take you out for 90 mph in 6'-8' in its big brother.... .....Albert makes it FLY too........
Attached Thumbnails My ride in the Mig 28, Thanks Albert!-miami-flying-super-res.jpg  

Last edited by thedonz; 08-01-2007 at 03:43 PM.
Old 08-01-2007, 03:50 PM
Registered

Awesome! One of my best friends owns the Berk's old Pink Flamingo Gun... We need to get him in yours and give him some "inspiration"!
Old 08-01-2007, 04:20 PM
Gold Member

[QUOTE=Dude! Sweet!;2220331]Awesome! One of my best friends owns the Berk's old Pink Flamingo Gun... We need to get him in yours and give him some "inspiration"![/QUOTE

Now Sean, I bring out the can of whoop azz in the Cig, that is one hell of an amusement ride after you hang it all out in 4/6 `s over 90 for an hour on race course.
Old 08-01-2007, 04:30 PM
Gold Member

Originally Posted by thedonz
....and if you guys get tired of running 90 mph in 4'-6' in the MIg, we'll take you out for 90 mph in 6'-8' in its big brother.... .....Albert makes it FLY too........

Nothing like the green flag dropping and letting it all hang out for an hour. Frank is one hell of a driver to keep up with my sticks.
Old 08-01-2007, 05:15 PM
Registered

Eventually, everybody dies of something!

And whoopass or no, I think I'd be pefectly happy to take a run in that bad ass muther! From what I hear, you guys both lay it down on the race course!
Old 08-01-2007, 10:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Dude! Sweet!
Awesome! One of my best friends owns the Berk's old Pink Flamingo Gun... We need to get him in yours and give him some "inspiration"!
I could definitely use some inspiration like that Where do I sign up?

Albert, Sean won't shut up about his ride in your bad azz boat, way cool of you! Now I just gotta figure out a way to justify a "work" trip to Florida... and "let" one of you guys show me how it's done in your neighborhood

Quick Reply: My ride in the Mig 28, Thanks Albert!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.