Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Pantera
Mig 28 for sale >

Mig 28 for sale

Notices

Mig 28 for sale

Old 02-21-2008, 04:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I added my company logo in a couple spots on the boat since I left all of the other race sponsorship graphics. This is the only decent shot I have here at the office.
Attached Thumbnails Mig 28 for sale-img_0197.jpg  
Old 02-21-2008, 04:44 PM
Registered

Looking good, Dan! Can't wait to see the whole thing!
Old 02-22-2008, 08:58 AM
Back out of the Game!
Gold Member

Originally Posted by p729lws
The Mig is getting closer to being back on the water The bolster is back in and I'm working on the layout of the supports for the seats. The position of the drivers seat in the second photos is pretty close to the final seat height. The throttles should go in this week and if I get a package from Stainless Marine the motor should fire off next week. It's time to start looking for test props.

Dan
Nice seats! very well done ..... bummer on the drive but the right time to find that out vs on the water.
Old 02-22-2008, 09:48 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by mikeb4
Nice seats! very well done ..... bummer on the drive but the right time to find that out vs on the water.
Thanks Mike. I still need to get the boat home so I can work out the supports for the seat bottoms. I'm hoping the drive is back together today as the weather is looking good this weekend, but we'll see.

Dan
Old 03-19-2008, 09:54 PM
Back out of the Game!
Gold Member

Thanks Mike. I still need to get the boat home so I can work out the supports for the seat bottoms. I'm hoping the drive is back together today as the weather is looking good this weekend, but we'll see.

Dan
Hey Dan, did you get the drive back together and try the boat out yet?? was wondering how she runs ..... we have a similar set-up but I'm buried in snow!
Old 03-20-2008, 12:22 AM
Registered

She’s getting close Mike. I picked up the drive from Precision Marine in New Orleans this afternoon and it will be at the shop in the morning. Hopefully the Pantera will be at the house this weekend. I’ve been playing w/ the graphics but it’s a work in progress. I had the logo and eyes done in fluorescent green but the eyes didn’t turn out well so I had them removed. I had another company redo the eyes and they look better but now I have 2 shades of green. I think I’m going to roll like this for the summer and revisit it in the fall. Hope to have some more photos or video up this weekend but its blowing like **** outside right now so who knows…..
Dan
Attached Thumbnails Mig 28 for sale-img_025f2.jpg   Mig 28 for sale-img_02ff54.jpg  
Old 03-21-2008, 11:13 PM
Gold Member

Dan the Mig is looking good, keep us posted, very sorry to hear about the drive issue.
Old 03-25-2008, 10:49 AM
Registered

No worries Albert, just part of buying used boats

Tried to run it this weekend but ran into an issue w/ the clamp that holds the throttle cable to the intake near the throttle body and ended up w/ no throttle control. For some reason the wife was not willing to ride in the bilge and work the throttle body The new parts are ordered and the throttle cable is temporarily rigged in the mean time, just waiting on free time and acceptable weather to try again...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2GRoN1IcnQ[/YOUTUBE]

Dan
Old 03-25-2008, 11:10 AM
Back out of the Game!
Gold Member

The new parts are ordered and the throttle cable is temporarily rigged in the mean time, just waiting on free time and acceptable weather to try again...
Dan
Hang in there Dan! I can't wait to see how she runs with the new power ......
Old 07-16-2009, 06:36 PM
Registered

Hadn't heard anything about the ol' Mig in a while and wondered how she's doin'?

Quick Reply: Mig 28 for sale

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.