Mig 28 for sale >

Mig 28 for sale

Notices

Mig 28 for sale

Old 09-30-2007, 06:46 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by p729lws
Here's a shot at the house and another of the 22' Donzi looking a little smaller.

Dan
So, what ends up in the street the BMW or the Ford?
Old 09-30-2007, 07:42 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by MIAMIBOYS
Hey Mange sweet looking boat you got there. She looks sharp nice and leveled when you go air.
Hi Albert, thanks. Since the boat hit the water first time mid august we have not been able to test the boat until now. But now everything seems to work fine and next weekend we will go boating and try to find some good big water. Its my orange Arrow 572SC/875hp and a white Arrow CCB460SC/600hp so we try to have some better films and photos from that event.

HIMES(JAIME) Thanks!!
The 28 Arrow actually came from a Magnum Sport, lower freeboards, cockpit is about 1ft moved back and the hull have a pad with air-step. I picked the Arrow cuz I allready had the new hull when I bought the 28 Pantera Race from Bruce Seroff. I had to complete the Arrow-project. Thats why the Pantera had to go.
More info and pics here http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=158374

tomcei, Thanks!!
I realyy dont know. but +90 i think. Tomas Wallin and two other friends was onboard to. As you can see in the end of the clip we have a low bridge there and I had to slow down. 6-7 years ago a 35 Cig Café jumped over that bridge... huuu..

So Dan, whats engine you gona go with in the MIG28??

//Mange
Old 10-01-2007, 11:57 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by duunoit
So, what ends up in the street the BMW or the Ford?
Neither of the boats will fit in there, lol. The T-Bird lives in the garage when it is not at the dealer being repaired
Old 10-01-2007, 02:26 PM
Registered

Dan, congratulations again! Wish we had the Mig out here this weekend. I could have used an extra six hundred HP to run with the big boys at the Scope Poker Run!

Enjoy the boat and keep us all posted!
Old 12-14-2007, 01:58 PM
Registered

Default A short update

I stopped by the upholstery shop today to check on the progress of the bolsters. They opened up the width of the bolsters a bit, recovered everything and are adding drop down seats. I’m hoping to get the bolster back in the Mig next week. The motor is in and everything is on except the exhaust risers. Hopefully she’ll see water again soon……

Dan
Attached Thumbnails Mig 28 for sale-img_0044.jpg   Mig 28 for sale-img_0043.jpg  
Old 12-14-2007, 03:45 PM
Registered

Received 137 Likes on 61 Posts

nice.
more pics please
Old 12-14-2007, 05:12 PM
Registered

No more purple?!

Are you moving the foot rest as well? I couldn't fit in the boat with the floor the way it was. My waist was at the top of the bolster!
Old 12-14-2007, 05:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by p729lws
I stopped by the upholstery shop today to check on the progress of the bolsters. They opened up the width of the bolsters a bit, recovered everything and are adding drop down seats. I’m hoping to get the bolster back in the Mig next week. The motor is in and everything is on except the exhaust risers. Hopefully she’ll see water again soon……

Dan
Can you get me more pictures of how they added in the drop outs? I'm needing to do the exact same thing. I'm guessing that they're going to add in some sort of round tube base to support the weight... Thanks
Old 12-16-2007, 04:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Dude! Sweet!
No more purple?!

Are you moving the foot rest as well? I couldn't fit in the boat with the floor the way it was. My waist was at the top of the bolster!
The Mig is being slowly de-purpled. First the bolsters and next the graphics. The gages and steering wheel will have to wait a bit...

I talked to Jo at the factory and he said the original bolster sat further back when he raced it. The first owner moved the bolster further forward which is why the glassed in foot rest doesn't work well with the current bolster. We moved the bolster back several inches before we re-covered it to work with the foot rest.

Dan
Old 12-16-2007, 04:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by duunoit
Can you get me more pictures of how they added in the drop outs? I'm needing to do the exact same thing. I'm guessing that they're going to add in some sort of round tube base to support the weight... Thanks
I don't have any more photos but I'll get some this week. If your bolsters are plywood and glass like mine they probably weren't designed to support seats. We ran a length of 1-1/4" AL square tubing the length of the bolters and attached 6" stainless tee-hinges from it to the seats. Once it's in the boat we'll support the tubing and the front of the seats off the floor with more tubing. It's a work in progress and I expect we'll have to do some tweeking once its in.

I want to make it friendly for every day use but still be able to race it

Dan

Quick Reply: Mig 28 for sale

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.