Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Pantera
New Pantera 28 TS is now in production !! >

New Pantera 28 TS is now in production !!

Notices

New Pantera 28 TS is now in production !!

Old 03-07-2008, 08:28 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The way I did is, after I had the skin Matt layed up. I lined up the pc. in the hull, the reason I did it like that, is that to just set the recessed pc in the mold, there is no way that it can be held in place while the mold is being sprayed and laminated w/ the skin coat, w/o having to "scar" the hull mold.

Boat building is equivalent to a chef, different chefs have different ways to prepare the food for different tastes.
What works for me does not have to work for somebody else!

Later,
Pp.

PS, That will conclude "boat building 101" for this week!
Old 03-07-2008, 09:26 AM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by JO - PANTERABOATS

Later,
Pp.

Cool, can't wait for monday's class.
Old 03-07-2008, 09:28 AM
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JO - PANTERABOATS
The way I did is, after I had the skin Matt layed up. I lined up the pc. in the hull, the reason I did it like that, is that to just set the recessed pc in the mold, there is no way that it can be held in place while the mold is being sprayed and laminated w/ the skin coat, w/o having to "scar" the hull mold.

Boat building is equivalent to a chef, different chefs have different ways to prepare the food for different tastes.

Later,
Pp.

Congratulations, Pantera!!!!!

Knowone builds a stronger boat in it`s class. This will be the next best 28 Pantera ever. If the 28 Pantera was always on top on all the 28 polls, imagine now with TS. I would call the fastest TS, (28 Twin Step Mig).
Old 03-07-2008, 10:28 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MIAMIBOYZ
Congratulations, Pantera!!!!!

Knowone builds a stronger boat in it`s class. This will be the next best 28 Pantera ever. If the 28 Pantera was always on top on all the 28 polls, imagine now with TS. I would call the fastest TS, (28 Twin Step Mig).
Albert, I have a great idea.......If you still have that MONSTER of a motor and Pantera gets a rigged one ready wwwweeeeeeeelllllllllllllll why dont you guys get together and try to set some sort of speed record so that thay can launch that new bad boy with the heading THE FASTEST 28 (?) ......

just a thought.........or is it that I would want to find out how fast you guys could get them to go....

let me know if you guys need help I'll be there.......and by the way Pantera has the best 28 around.....

Andy,
Old 03-07-2008, 01:46 PM
Gold Member

Originally Posted by lowblue320
Albert, I have a great idea.......If you still have that MONSTER of a motor and Pantera gets a rigged one ready wwwweeeeeeeelllllllllllllll why dont you guys get together and try to set some sort of speed record so that thay can launch that new bad boy with the heading THE FASTEST 28 (?) ......

just a thought.........or is it that I would want to find out how fast you guys could get them to go....

let me know if you guys need help I'll be there.......and by the way Pantera has the best 28 around.....

Andy,
Andy, I still have the Mig motor, it is in the Cigarette since the worlds in Key West. I dont think the T/S model needs a beast like mine to set a record. It is going to be fun for Jo to play with new toy.

Albert
Old 03-07-2008, 05:19 PM
Registered

Will it be possible to modernize the standard hulls by putting in the steps or is there something that says you cant? Weight distribution, notch etc?[/QUOTE]

Good Question Tomas! I was wondering the same thing can you take an already built hull and add steps? I don't know if I'm digging the recessed hull sides just yet, but if I could just put steps in mine that would be awesome.

For some reason I don't think you can so let us know Pepe or JO?
Old 03-07-2008, 06:17 PM
Banned
Gold Member

I have a motor for the TS!!!
Old 03-13-2008, 05:21 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Jo, any more photos yet?
Looking forward to seeing more.
Old 03-14-2008, 10:15 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I will post a few more pictures in a day or two. Lamination was completed on Wednesday and transom and stringers are being worked on now.

Regards,

JO
Old 03-14-2008, 11:11 AM
Registered

i was at the factory yesterday and she looks great. lot of action going on in the plant. 41' ready to come together, (2) 36's already together, (3) 28's al together, and 1 in the mold, 28' with outboards ready to roll anyday now. wow there pushing out the boats now. action action action from the pantera crew. go gettem boys. my 36' blue boat my be sold so get ready for my 41' w/1075s. good job fellas.

Quick Reply: New Pantera 28 TS is now in production !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.